Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis thereaux re-vists the westboro church.
Louis thereaux re-vists the westboro church.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12919646

apparently the chuch is starting to splinter.....yay.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Louis thereaux re-vists the westboro church.
It's hard to comprehend just how far and reaching indoctrination can go when applied to people from their first day on Earth and at the level and intensity it must have been to produce a family such as this.

It just goes to show that even the most basic human instincts of kindness, empathy, understanding etc. can be totally overwritten by the constant bombardment of ideology combined with the fear of thought crime and the robbing of a persons freedom to think for themselves and freely ask questions.

In a way, you have to feel sorry for the majority of this family who have undergone the psychological equivalent of foot binding, contorting and twisting their once innocent and open minds to such an extent that they now are in most cases incapable of viewing the world as rational people can. You also have to admire those who have had the strength to rip themselves away from this vile cult and dare to think for themselves.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Louis thereaux re-vists the westboro church.
I'm glad that apparently this group is starting to fall apart. All they teach is extremism and hatred for anything and anyone that opposes them or their beliefs. This church is the perfect example of what I would call extreme fundamentalism.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Louis Theroux: By Reason Of Insanity TubbyTubby 9 2325 March 24, 2015 at 6:17 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Satan in the Catholic Church? I think he's in every church. binny 2 1624 March 28, 2010 at 9:02 am
Last Post: leo-rcc