Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 11:02 pm

Poll: If you were were having a baby boy tomorrow, would you opt for him to be circumcised?
This poll is closed.
Yes, hoes
20.00%
11 20.00%
Hellz no
80.00%
44 80.00%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
To circumcise or not to circumcise?
RE: To circumcise or not to circumcise?
Like I said earlier, a penis is only as clean as the guy it belongs to. I'm not circumcised, I've never had a habit of keeping a dirty dick, naither have any of the guys I've been with (all uncircumcised). It's a matter of getting in the damn shower and thoroughly cleaning yourself with some sensitive-skin soaps (shower gels are a bit strong and not recommended for genitals).

Also by the same token I'm sure there's plenty of circumcised guys who don't wash.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(June 10, 2016 at 6:27 pm)Cecelia Wrote: I don't really have a preference as far as sex goes.  Cut?  Uncut?  Doesn't matter to me.  Even if I did have a preference though, I certainly would never force my preference upon my son (i only have daughters).  Nor would I allow my husband to force his preference on our son.  If a man wants to be circumcised, then he can get the procedure done when he's an adult.  That way it's his choice.  I mean it IS his penis.  If it's really so painful that they might not want to do it as an adult, then why would I ever force it upon an infant who has no way of telling you how much he's in pain?  

Honestly it's not okay to do this to men because some women think it looks better.  You wouldn't give your daughter breast implants against her will would you?

This I appreciate very much, thank you. If one has the power to easily prevent something bad from happening but doesn't you might aswell say they're equally bad.
(June 10, 2016 at 6:14 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(June 10, 2016 at 6:08 pm)Thena323 Wrote: "some kind of osis"....Now that was funny.

I happen to see the beauty in both the Mushroom and the Earthworm, myself.

haha the earthworm makes it sound worse.

Mine is uncircumcised and I think it looks uglier than it would circumcised when not in use.  When it's in use and erect then it's fine, pretty good in fact, there's an example of it in area 69.  It basically looks circumcised I think.   To me I'd say it's more like futuristic spaceship vs some weird drooping mouthed creature.  I could understand why girls would like the spaceship better.

You may overthinking it, is all. I mean, we are talking about dicks.
In and off themselves, genitals are just kind of strange-looking...Even circumcised ones.
(June 10, 2016 at 5:56 pm)Dust_bunny Wrote: I havn't seen any men posting saying "I was cut against my will and it was abuse or "I hate my family for it". Both my x's were cut and they never had any issues staying hard or enjoying themselves. Most men who actually got the snip are thankful because its easier to keep clean and more aesthetically pleasing to woman. 

I'm just going by what the snipped say. If stats point to large populations who suffer with feelings of abuse and regret then ill switch my stand, but I dont think they do.

You've not experienced near the majority. There are many who lose shit loads of sensitivity from circumcision, including me, this thing is as numb as the back of my hand and I've spent lots of time searching around communities dedicated to manually and non surgically restoring their foreskin, they've all reported much greater sensitivty once the inner foreskin grows and the foreskin covers the glans, it results in the glans "dekeratinizing" (Don't know if that's the correct word). Many basically see the keratin from the gland peeling off or rubbing off gradually when the foreskin starts covering it and it results in increased sensitivity.
Let's make a situation here. Let's say 3-5% of all circumcised men lose their sensitivty, would you circumcise your child in that case? My answer would be no, because uncut is not worse in any way unless you live in a third world country where you can't clean your foreskin. Circumcision carries a risk, and even if it literally did not, there is no reason at all to circumcise, especially not an infant against its will. Uncut is better in pretty much every way speaking in terms of functions. The gliding function, the frenulum and ridgid band aren't to be cut away. Even aesthetically, that's purely subjective. Keep in mind, one can get used to uncut penises but a man with a cut penis can't get used to how numb, dry and annoying it can potentially be, especially without the gliding function.
Why is circumcision so high in America? I'm really surprised seeing statistics like 85% of American men have had the cut. It's very rare for men my age here in Europe (pretty much any European country, I believe), and it's rarer still in Latin America from what I read.

It's like the rest of the Western world has moved on from the practice, but The US is hanging onto it. It's really odd to me.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Yeaux, remember it IS America, land of the backwards ideas people Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(June 10, 2016 at 7:05 pm)Jello Wrote: Yeaux, remember it IS America, land of the backwards ideas people Tongue

So much irony considering how much The US prides itself on secularism...

- Maryam Namazie

(June 10, 2016 at 7:07 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:
(June 10, 2016 at 7:05 pm)Jello Wrote: Yeaux, remember it IS America, land of the backwards ideas people Tongue

So much irony considering how much The US prides itself on secularism...

Maybe they thought it meant keeping skin separate from the penis, not church from the state Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Quote:Why is circumcision so high in America? I'm really surprised seeing statistics like 85% of American men have had the cut

Too many jewish doctors?
(June 10, 2016 at 6:05 pm)Heatheness Wrote:
(June 10, 2016 at 5:37 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: I have seen an uncircumcised penis and I tell you there is nothing more disgusting than a man who expects me to lick a lollipop with the wrapper still on it.   They look dirty.  But a circumcised penis is lovely. It's a work of art.

Comparing male circumcision to female circumcision is like comparing cutting your cuticles to cutting off your finger.  It's an operation, no more barbaric than any other operation.

Lets see... you are wrong here "there is nothing more disgusting than a man who expects me to lick a lollipop with the wrapper still on it", this is a personal opinion and not relevant to anyone but you. If you're not smart enough to slide the skin back I wouldn't want you near my penis, if I had one.

And... "They look dirty", no, wrong again, they don't look dirty unless they are dirty and if so you need to suck cock with a better class of men.

And last but not least... "Comparing male circumcision to female circumcision is like comparing cutting your cuticles to cutting off your finger." Oopsie! Wrong again, there are a dozen types of female genital mutilations ranging from removing the hood of the clitoris to trimming the labia majora and or the labia minora to a complete removal of both including the clitoris and all it's connected organ as well as sewing up the vagina. Not all are a complete mutilation of every sexual sensory receptors but all are still mutilations and so are male circumcisions. They are all unnecessary operations.

It is barbaric to strap a child down and force a it to have an operation on its perfectly healthy normal body parts for a fashion statement.
First it's an opinion then it's a matter of being smart. Really? So you wouldn't want me anywhere near your uncircumcised penis if you had one. I'd prefer that to a guy who would ask me to push his foreskin back. That's not a matter of smart. That's a matter of I will not do it.

I was not wrong about the kind of female circumcision which does involve mutilation and long term disfigurement of sexual apparatus. Male circumcision is not mutilation. It does not involve cutting away something that will leave the man unable to function or experience pleasure.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.