Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 8:24 pm

Poll: If you were were having a baby boy tomorrow, would you opt for him to be circumcised?
This poll is closed.
Yes, hoes
20.00%
11 20.00%
Hellz no
80.00%
44 80.00%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
To circumcise or not to circumcise?
RE: To circumcise or not to circumcise?
Ummmm...no. Is circumcision?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(June 10, 2016 at 11:42 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: Circumcision all the way, baby.  

I am glad that I was circumcised.  I am in no way upset that my parents made that decision without my consent.

Why?

Because I have a beautiful penis that is aesthetically pleasing and, growing up as a boy who did not care so much about keeping clean, I did not have to worry about the cleanliness part that uncut boys are inflicted with having to deal.

That's disgusting. It's the same problem for cut penises except the nastiness rubs off in your underwear. I don't know why your parents didn't teach you how important hygiene is, but advocating circumcision on account of skankiness seems like insanity to me. I'm sure you've grown past that stage now, right?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
It's not my fault people like to derail threads. I go with the flow, especially if it's monthly. Don't want to upset the sensitivities.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 11, 2016 at 12:32 am)Losty Wrote: That's disgusting. It's the same problem for cut penises except the nastiness rubs off in your underwear. I don't know why your parents didn't teach you how important hygiene is, but advocating circumcision on account of skankiness seems like insanity to me. I'm sure you've grown past that stage now, right?

I just think you do not have a clue what young boys are like.

No nastiness rubbed off in my underwear until I reached puberty and had wet dreams, which confused the hell out of me.

Certainly, you can spiel, but have you any experience with raising a young boy?
~ Erin Hunter
(June 11, 2016 at 12:32 am)c172 Wrote: Ummmm...no. Is circumcision?

Lmao. No. I was just making a joke because we weren't talking about actual pie and...oh nevermind. Lol. I was just being silly.

0/10

(June 11, 2016 at 12:35 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(June 11, 2016 at 12:32 am)Losty Wrote: That's disgusting. It's the same problem for cut penises except the nastiness rubs off in your underwear. I don't know why your parents didn't teach you how important hygiene is, but advocating circumcision on account of skankiness seems like insanity to me. I'm sure you've grown past that stage now, right?

I just think you do not have a clue what young boys are like.  

No nastiness rubbed off in my underwear until I reached puberty and had wet dreams, which confused the hell out of me.

Certainly, you can spiel, but have you any experience with raising a young boy?

Yes, I do. And he showers daily and knows how to wash himself properly.

0/10

(June 11, 2016 at 12:38 am)Losty Wrote: Yes, I do. And he showers daily and knows how to wash himself properly.

Sorry if I came off a bit abrasive there.

I still think there is nothing wrong with circumcision. In the end, it is the parents decision to either have it done or not. I see no reason that the decision should be taken away from the parents.

In the end, when it comes to this discussion, we must simply agree to disagree.
~ Erin Hunter
Humor isn't a strong suit for me. Sad
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(June 11, 2016 at 12:41 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(June 11, 2016 at 12:38 am)Losty Wrote: Yes, I do. And he showers daily and knows how to wash himself properly.

Sorry if I came off a bit abrasive there.

I still think there is nothing wrong with circumcision.  In the end, it is the parents decision to either have it done or not.  I see no reason that the decision should be taken away from the parents.  

In the end, when it comes to this discussion, we must simply agree to disagree.

I guess, to me, I see no reason why it should ever be the parents' decision to begin with. Cutting up someone else's genitals doesn't really seem like a parental responsibility to me. O.O

0/10

(June 11, 2016 at 12:42 am)c172 Wrote: Humor isn't a strong suit for me. Sad

No worries, neither is it for me. I have my own brand of humor, sometimes, but most people find it more disturbing than humorous.
~ Erin Hunter