Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
RE: [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
(July 4, 2016 at 10:50 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(July 4, 2016 at 6:42 pm)Losty Wrote: Oooh can we just whack other people instead? I didn't know that was an option Big Grin

You can whack me anytime you like.

Be careful when saying that around Italians!

Panic
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
Hmm, good survival tip Smile
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 4, 2016 at 10:52 pm)Losty Wrote:
(July 4, 2016 at 10:50 pm)Stimbo Wrote: You can whack me anytime you like.

Everything being equal, I'd prefer if you whacked me Wink

I've definitely got the balls for it.

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 4, 2016 at 11:07 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(July 4, 2016 at 10:52 pm)Losty Wrote: Everything being equal, I'd prefer if you whacked me Wink

I've definitely got the balls for it.

[swoon]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 4, 2016 at 6:43 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Why isn't there a "chat" thread, anyway? Big Grin

I'm just gonna use the "last person to post wins" thread for it.

I can just chat away and be the current winner with the current last post while I'm at it Big Grin
(July 4, 2016 at 6:50 pm)Losty Wrote: There's a chat room as well but I don't like it and there's usually no one in there.

There is? I thought that was disabled years ago. I can't find the button for it where it used to be. Where's the chatty-chat-chat-chat room button?
Maybe it was disabled...I dunno. It was there the last time I saw it Hehe whenever that was.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 5, 2016 at 12:30 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(July 4, 2016 at 6:43 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Why isn't there a "chat" thread, anyway? Big Grin

I'm just gonna use the "last person to post wins" thread for it.

I can just chat away and be the current winner with the current last post while I'm at it Big Grin

I'm afraid that a winner was named in 2013 (me), which I'm afraid means you lot have wasted the last three years of your lives trying to win a prize that's already in my pocket.
I stoled it when I first got here.

Neener neener neener
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 4, 2016 at 10:56 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 4, 2016 at 10:50 pm)Stimbo Wrote: You can whack me anytime you like.

Be careful when saying that around Italians!

Panic

What?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. Whateverist 4493 692942 March 31, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Nudity, Is It Sexist In This Forum? Heatheness 702 64145 July 7, 2016 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [split] Discussion About Potential Rule Change and Staff Action Shell B 94 43872 June 2, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  [split] Quoting Full Articles Violet 8 3843 April 27, 2010 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Tiberius