Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you musicly?
RE: Who are you musicly?
Music is one of the few ways to peer into somebody's soul, yes I know im wierd just think of this as a social experiment. Levitate

Hope to get some more post, I also like to listen to great music._____________Big Grin "double smiley face!"
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
[youtube]Av6v-JtIDFo[/youtube]

[youtube]8w6jzRKz_m8[/youtube]

The whole album

[youtube]uJM7TdshUbw[/youtube]

This one started it all

[youtube]OuiI0kV4joQ[/youtube]

[youtube]u4-tXGOwZ3U[/youtube]

[youtube]eKtfjsonPFE[/youtube]

[youtube]IriEq4H1XSU[/youtube]

[youtube]JatgQJ99yOY[/youtube]

DO YOUR OWN FKN YOUTUBING IN FUTURE!! @
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 15, 2011 at 5:09 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: DO YOUR OWN FKN YOUTUBING IN FUTURE!! @

Just want to know who you are through a non invasive mean's. Tiger "this kitty gots claws, MEOOOW!"
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(May 15, 2011 at 5:13 am)JohnDG Wrote:
(May 15, 2011 at 5:09 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: DO YOUR OWN FKN YOUTUBING IN FUTURE!! @

Just want to know who you are through a non invasive mean's. Tiger "this kitty gots claws, MEOOOW!"

It has taken me 50 years to find out "WHO I AM" WTF do YOU think you could possibly learn from a few stoopid posts on music??

I like what I like and that can range through the whole gamut of genre. The items offered give you more info on WHEN I was born and nothing more.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 15, 2011 at 5:06 am)JohnDG Wrote: Music is one of the few ways to peer into somebody's soul, yes I know im wierd just think of this as a social experiment. Levitate

Hope to get some more post, I also like to listen to great music._____________Big Grin "double smiley face!"

And this is what I think of when someone says 'social expiriment'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmUWRJInwhk

Or perhaps one involving being nibbled to death by cats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ66wHRhe2U

And I hate bugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2AXASQPF...re=related

My train of thought was just walloped by a sledgehammer and derailed into the color pink.

Ticklish peanuts ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
ROFLOL

Soooo love Babylon 5!
Well played Sae!

Londo Molari got the best lines!!
Londo is one of the best characters on B5.

ONE song that I indentify with?

It would have to be this,

[youtube]9ZKcmBJTVKI[/youtube]

If this doesn't move you then give up now, you're already dead.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 15, 2011 at 5:09 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: [youtube]Av6v-JtIDFo[/youtube]

YES!

One of my favorite bands and Steve Howe is one of my favorite guitarists!
If only we could deal with xitians this way

[youtube]n8y4RT0i4Ro[/youtube]

Would that I could get "what I wanted"
[youtube]47DfQcHMYLY[/youtube]
B5 funnies

[youtube]d0ziA7dW10I[/youtube]
Maybe we should start a favorite moments thread for what is without a doubt the finest Sci-Fi series ever produced
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.