Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beards
RE: Beards
Beard update -- not much change, a little nicer and neater, unlike the somewhat unruly cowlick --

[Image: 2iqmh.jpg]

I'm starting to rethink the whole beard thing. My facial hair is salt and pepper grey (mostly salt) but I have scarcely a grey hair on my head.

Been rethinking the whole long hair thing too but that's not something I'm gonna change so lightly
Yeah. I'm already tired of this beard, but I'm keeping it until March. Couldn't imagine doing it for years like you've done.

I'm growing the hair out, though.

It's BEARD STROKE TIME

Awwww yeah!

[Image: LWnPAuU.jpg]

Bonus:

[Image: 3wLfhQr.jpg]
(November 3, 2016 at 10:52 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm starting to rethink the whole beard thing.  My facial hair is salt and pepper grey (mostly salt) but I have scarcely a grey hair on my head.  

That's exactly my situation, too. I started growing my first-ever beard earlier in the year but didn't care for it. I thought it caused me to look much older than I do clean-shaven. I couldn't stop fiddling with it, which exasperated me. And I got tired of people trying to hand me money on street corners and giving me directions to the nearest shelter.

Besides, my wife likes me to stay shaved. It occasionally comes in handy.   Angel
Is your heating broken, Hams?

No but it's cheaper to not use it. I need the money for food Tongue
lol, I hate wearing a jacket indoors.

I love it.
That's because you're a weirdo.