Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion and Science are 1000% Opposite
RE: Religion and Science are 1000% Opposite
Nope, the burden of proof lies with you.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 29, 2017 at 9:28 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Doctors exist.  I can drive to any hospital or medical clinic to find a doctor.  Because the doctor can be proven to exist, anyone can study to become a doctor by studying precisely what the doctor studied.

God does not exist.  I cannot drive anywhere or go anywhere to find god.  Because god cannot be proven to exist, anyone who makes the claim that god does exist must provide the evidence which substantiates that belief in god.  So far, no evidence has ever been provided.

Suppose you are in love with someone Lut.
Now I do ask you to give me the evidence that you heart is full of love.
Do you think you can give me the evidence of that?  Lightbulb

No bullshit Lut just solid evidence please.  Thanks
(September 29, 2017 at 9:45 am)Little Rik Wrote: Suppose you are in love with someone Lut.

Love is irrational and has nothing to do with the heart. Love is nothing more than certain chemicals affecting the mind and body.
~ Erin Hunter
(September 29, 2017 at 9:40 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Nope, the burden of proof lies with you.

Can you please go back few pages in this thread and see who make the claim that the supernatural is bullshit?

Do it please so after that we can see who made the claim.  I'm all ears!
(September 29, 2017 at 9:49 am)Little Rik Wrote: Can you please go back few pages in this thread and see who make the claim that the supernatural is bullshit?

Do it please so after that we can see who made the claim.  I'm all ears!

Irrelevant.
~ Erin Hunter
I continue to be amazed by the fact that rik, a batshit loonie with three quarter of his brain missing and overflowing with contemptible conceit, could still, after all these years, have the time and mental energy of numerous thinking people on this forum at his beck and call, to waste as he pleases with his emoticons and incoherent Ramblings.
(September 29, 2017 at 9:55 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: I continue to be amazed by the fact that rik, a batshit loonie with three quarter of his brain missing and overflowing with contemptible conceit, could still, after all these years, have the time and mental energy of numerous thinking people on this forum at his beck and call,  to waste as he pleases with his emoticons and incoherent Ramblings.

I'm a little bored right now. Sue me.

Tongue
~ Erin Hunter
When I am bored, I look for un-lobotomized monkeys to entertain me.
*Slowly backs away*
~ Erin Hunter
(September 29, 2017 at 9:46 am)Lutrinae Wrote:
(September 29, 2017 at 9:45 am)Little Rik Wrote: Suppose you are in love with someone Lut.

Love is irrational and has nothing to do with the heart.  Love is nothing more than certain chemicals affecting the mind and body.

Physical love may well be irrational but love is not bound by the physical side only.
There is also mental and spiritual love.
The higher you go and the more rational these kind of love are.

Beside if you can't even give evidence about physical love how on hell can someone give evidence about spiritual love?
And spiritual love is where God exist.

I guess you never thought about that Lut, did you?  Bird

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 7371 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up Taoism Says That Everything Has an Opposite Philos_Tone 37 4602 November 20, 2018 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Religion and Science are 1000% Opposite causal code 0 467 September 13, 2017 at 1:48 am
Last Post: causal code
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 11133 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 5020 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 20103 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Disproving gods with history and science dyresand 10 3232 June 30, 2015 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  No conflict between faith and science, eh? The Reality Salesman01 37 10458 May 22, 2015 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 50904 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Bridging the Divide Between Science and Religion Mudhammam 3 1864 November 11, 2014 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Mudhammam