Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty
RE: Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty
(December 1, 2017 at 2:51 am)Wololo Wrote: Another way would be to stop helping making the places they come from so shitty. Instead of spening so much money on the "war on drugs" spend a fraction on education or a mini Marshall Programme and keep the rest for a money pool (a la Scrooge McDuck), it'll result in less people trying to cross the most inhospitable parts of your border (after a few years).
Ah, but what would our pretext to police the world be, then?  Wink

In all seriousness, though..the idea has been floated and we have..in the past, done things that flirt with the framework of a N. American MP. NAFTA comes to mind.  From the standpoint of "securing our borders" it makes a hell of alot of sense.  It would keep some of the poors out..and..if mexico turned into a major consumer of us goods and services it would benefit the native poors as well.  The usual objection is that it would (and has) led to jobs "going south".  That sucking sound Ross Perot campaigned on.  OFC, better to lose a job to a committed partner in mexico than to china, from the point of view of a strengthened N. America.  We run a trade deficit with most of the worlds economies, If a larger portion of that deficit went to shoring up our most proximate allies that much less of it would find it;s way to china and others..and through china and others..people we emphatically -don't- want our money to go to.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 1, 2017 at 9:42 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(December 1, 2017 at 7:53 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: The gun was stolen. It wouldn't have made a difference if guns were banned. The illegal immigrant/criminal shouldn't have been in this country, though I highly doubt a wall would have kept the prick away.

When is permissable for any regular joe to have them, stolen gun numbers increase. If guns are properly regulated, including psych tests to be alowed to buy one. They are harder to be stolen and sold in the black market.

If any yee-haw cowboy likes to have a gun, buys it and carries it in the belt, most probably it will be stolen.

I believe it was stolen from a police officer.

Listen, I believe in stricter gun control too (though not a ban), but this particular incident does not fit the anti gun narrative.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 1, 2017 at 10:07 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(December 1, 2017 at 9:42 am)LastPoet Wrote: When is permissable for any regular joe to have them, stolen gun numbers increase. If guns are properly regulated, including psych tests to be alowed to buy one. They are harder to be stolen and sold in the black market.

If any yee-haw cowboy likes to have a gun, buys it and carries it in the belt, most probably it will be stolen.

I believe it was stolen from a police officer.

Listen, I believe in stricter gun control too (though not a ban), but this particular incident does not fit the anti gun narrative.

I do agree we need better firearm regulations. But it still remains we make way too many and they are too easy to obtain either legally or illegally.
(December 1, 2017 at 12:54 am)Khemikal Wrote: Xenophobia is always self defeating, Pool.  The goose-stepping Trumpsters we have are worthless little fuckers who would starve were it not for the messicans that keep them awake at night.  

As a fellow member of the master race...they embarrass me.  If we built a wall, I'd want it to keep -them- out.   Bunch of entitled shitstains.

The irony must really suck for you and your fellow Hammer and Sickle flag wavers. You hate white people and yet you're trapped in your own white skin. You and your fellow Kommierades have spent a lot of time maligning white people, (especially white citizens of the U.S.), as the "Oppressors", and illegals and minorities as victims. This incident is a non issue for you in the leftist kommie community because it was an illegal border jumper of another skin color who killed a white person of the U.S. When a minority or an illegal kills a white person the reaction from the left is either to ignore it, downplay it, or justify it.

Build that fucking wall and put a big sign on it, "Either Get In Line And Become A Citizen Legally, Or Stay The Fuck Out."
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Oh noes, I've been exposed as a stalinist commie plant doing white genocides!  My entire deep cover life has been blown.   Rolleyes

The scary messicans do get in line, at the airport.  Then they fly in and overstay their visas.  Just how high of a wall are you hoping to erect? I suppose we could have a vast state police force that goes door to door asking people for their papers and comparing their skin tone to paint sample swaths from the Home Depot as verification? Will that help you sleep better? That'll trigger the snowflakes for sure, and shut up all the haters claiming that america oppresses the browns. It'll create jobs too...in armband factories.

#MAGA
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 1, 2017 at 10:37 am)A Theist Wrote:
(December 1, 2017 at 12:54 am)Khemikal Wrote: Xenophobia is always self defeating, Pool.  The goose-stepping Trumpsters we have are worthless little fuckers who would starve were it not for the messicans that keep them awake at night.  

As a fellow member of the master race...they embarrass me.  If we built a wall, I'd want it to keep -them- out.   Bunch of entitled shitstains.

The irony must really suck for you and your fellow Hammer and Sickle flag wavers. You hate white people and yet you're trapped in your own white skin. You and your fellow Kommierades have spent a lot of time maligning white people, (especially white citizens of the U.S.), as the "Oppressors", and illegals and minorities as victims. This incident is a non issue for you in the leftist kommie community because it was an illegal border jumper of another skin color who killed a white person of the U.S. When a minority or an illegal kills a white person the reaction from the left is either to ignore it, downplay it, or justify it.

Build that fucking wall and put a big sign on it, "Either Get In Line And Become A Citizen Legally, Or Stay The Fuck Out."

I sincerely hope you are drunk with this series of posts. Go take a nap.
(December 1, 2017 at 10:37 am)A Theist Wrote:

What bothers you? The fact that an atheist can value western values? I am sure it pisses you off that we don't have posters of Stalin and Hitler on our walls, but we DONT. YOU are the jackass bitching about juries. Do you want juries or not? 

SECONDLY asshole, those undocumented people are not that one guy. Most people who come here legally or illegally are NOT violent. THIRD most of our violent prisoners are not illegals, that is mathematically impossible. MOST of our violent prisoners are LEGAL citizens born here and or with legal status.

Take your racist fear mongering bullshit and shove it.
Drunk on the Trumpsauce, maybe.  These are the people we're told we need to build some sort of coalition and compromise with, in order to effectively govern our nation.  Trembling fence fetishists who see commies and race traitors everywhere they look.

Honestly, giving them a white nationalist ethnostate and building a wall around -that- would do more to solve our problems than trying to reach a consensus with them. Or maybe we could just put them into camps..with concentration. Plenty of those already laying around.
Has A Theist been getting worse over time, or am I just noticing more how out there s/he is?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Consider it an effect of increasing frustration and white panic.  The "economic anxiety" that propelled the current president to his historic popular vote loss was supposed to give america back to it's rightful owners™.  Instead, it's being auctioned off to the rightful owners owners.  The campaign populism so compelling to all those "statue enthusiasts" is going sideways.  

The swamp wasn't drained..it's been stocked with more alligators.  

The president failed to stand up to China, he blew them on camera, in full view of the world.  

Rather than being a strong male leader, he turned out to be a petulant child whose brain looks to be broken.  

The only beacon of hope left, to stave off the inevitable desperation of abject failure..is that his promise to get rid of the browns and build a fence will come to fruition.  This is, not for nothng..the only part of those campaign promises any headway has been made on.  The administration is banking on the idea that so long as they satisfy -that-...the people might just let them railroad us with corporate welfare and the care and feeding of the rich donor class.  This too..however, is being stalled in courts, and has begun to damage the only remaining brand outlet for american white nationalism so much that..if it fails...this may be their very last shot at it.

The demographics simply won't be there for much longer, and they know it. This is their white genocide. Not only are we being flooded with filthy immigrants, the natives are below pop replacement rate, and those filthy immigrants are "stealing" the white women and all of their jobs. As a result each subsequent generation is less sympathetic to the core bigotries that motivate Trumpism. Stare, Chad...into the heart of darkness, and watch it flail around dying, lol. Increasingly isolated, shunned and vilified by society, inexorably losing it's grip on the levers of power. This is why they're packing the bench as fast as possible, even discussing adding more seats. This is why they'll put up with anything the Dumpster Fire In Chief says or does, for as long as they can manage it. This is the point of gerrymandered districts, of voter ID laws, and the attack on anti-segregation and anti-discrimination laws.

They've been reduced to shreiking about their blood and soil, because they know...now...that they don't stand a chance of getting anything else they wanted, anything else they were promised.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1789 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 339 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1885 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 674 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 16480 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 25941 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  East Area Rapist/ Killer caught Seraphina 29 4258 April 29, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The WLB Found Another Scumbag to Pardon Minimalist 0 334 April 13, 2018 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 3220 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do The Grand Nudger 8 1881 August 23, 2017 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist