Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tretching the Grich
Tretching the Grich
Funny story . . . I was just in Drink Tiger when I saw some non-gender person collecting gadgets for twits. You know, useless crap like fake Men-In-Black-Memory-Eraser thingies. Stuff that doesn't even work... or stuff that does work but you wouldn't even want it.

Anyways . . .

This prat was stealing the shit for no reason. Not because they were genderless but because I'm a bigot and I'm gonna blame it on their genderlessness anyway. He then got out this huge monostereo and I started yelling at him saying WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS IT A STEREO IF IT'S MONO SHOULDN'T IT BE CALLED A MONO!?!?!?

Anyway, he or she or neither... they bitchslapped me. I took umbrage at this and farted in their general direction . I don't understand why they had a problem with bigotry. I told them to accept traditional values and go and buy themselves some male or female genitals and marry a lovely Christian person. A Christian person who knows their gender and prays to an imaginary friend and shouts homophobic slurs like any decent person would.

I loudly started playing A-Ha-'s take on me on THEIR mono. They got really angry that I was using their stereo to play my own music. I called the nongender person an unchristian swine without a P or V and they punched me in the face and the shopkeeper didn't care! I tried to call the police but they didn't believe anything I said.

I went home a disatisfied bigot after that.

Anyway, I thought I would share my awful experience with a genderless Unchristian person not accepting my irrational bigotry just because I played A-Ha on his mono.
RE: Tretching the Grich
(December 21, 2017 at 10:59 am)Hammy Wrote: Funny story . . . I was just in Drink Tiger when I saw some non-gender person collecting gadgets for twits. You know, useless crap like fake Men-In-Black-Memory-Eraser thingies. Stuff that doesn't even work... or stuff that does work but you wouldn't even want it.

Anyways . . .

This prat was stealing the shit for no reason. Not because they were genderless  but because I'm a bigot and I'm gonna blame it on their genderlessness anyway. He then got out this huge monostereo and I started yelling at him saying WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS IT A STEREO IF IT'S MONO SHOULDN'T IT BE CALLED A MONO!?!?!?

Anyway, he or she or neither... they bitchslapped me. I took umbrage at this and farted in their general direction . I don't understand why they had a problem with bigotry. I told them to accept traditional values and go and buy themselves some male or female genitals and marry a lovely Christian person. A Christian person who knows their gender and prays to an imaginary friend and shouts homophobic slurs like any decent person would.

I loudly started playing A-Ha-'s take on me on THEIR mono. They got really angry that I was using their stereo to play my own music. I called the nongender person an unchristian swine without a P or V and they punched me in the face and the shopkeeper didn't care! I tried to call the police but they didn't believe anything I said.

Anyway, I thought I would share my awful experience with a genderless Unchristian person not accepting my irrational bigotry just because I played A-Ha on his mono.

that was cheesy Ham... look on the bright side a couple eggs and you would have a respectable omelet.
(December 21, 2017 at 1:31 pm)Drich Wrote:
(December 21, 2017 at 10:59 am)Hammy Wrote: Funny story . . . I was just in Drink Tiger when I saw some non-gender person collecting gadgets for twits. You know, useless crap like fake Men-In-Black-Memory-Eraser thingies. Stuff that doesn't even work... or stuff that does work but you wouldn't even want it.

Anyways . . .

This prat was stealing the shit for no reason. Not because they were genderless  but because I'm a bigot and I'm gonna blame it on their genderlessness anyway. He then got out this huge monostereo and I started yelling at him saying WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS IT A STEREO IF IT'S MONO SHOULDN'T IT BE CALLED A MONO!?!?!?

that was cheesy Ham... look on the bright side a couple eggs and you would have a respectable omelet.

Mmm cheese egg AND Ham. Tasty.

If I'm cheesy egg you're cheesy shit so, IDGAF.
YOUR HAM your message was cheesy.
(December 21, 2017 at 10:59 am)Hammy Wrote: Anyway, I thought I would share my awful experience with a genderless Unchristian person not accepting my irrational bigotry just because I played A-Ha on his mono.

What a retard. Do you know nothing of Music? One man's taste in music's is another man's holocaust. Without absolute unchanging standard of music you have no way of determining whether or not you have crossed the holocaust line... It use to be real simple just a few years ago. if you did not wear a suit when performing on TV and have a short hair cut it meant you were across that holocaust line with your "musicality."
(December 21, 2017 at 1:41 pm)Drich Wrote: YOUR HAM your message was cheesy.

No . . . I don't have a "HAM" I am a HAM. And I didn't write a massage I wrote a post. And it wasn't cheesy it was silly.

You're a cheesy shit, and I'm a hammy ham with a slice of silliness. I know which I'd rather be.

You, you, SALAD!

(Only less healthy).
You handled it poorly.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(December 21, 2017 at 1:43 pm)Mathilda Wrote:
(December 21, 2017 at 10:59 am)Hammy Wrote: Anyway, I thought I would share my awful experience with a genderless Unchristian person not accepting my irrational bigotry just because I played A-Ha on his mono.

What a retard. Do you know nothing of Music? One man's taste in music's is another man's holocaust. Without absolute unchanging standard of music you have no way of determining whether or not you have crossed the holocaust line... It use to be real simple just a few years ago. if you did not wear a suit when performing on TV and have a short hair cut it meant you were across that holocaust line with your "musicality."

ALL I KNOW IS THAT SCOOTER'S SONG "JUMPIN' ALL OVER THE WORLD" IS THE SOUND OF THE HOLOCAUST.

Thanks for calling me a retard. To sense-making douche balls like Drich me that's code for "I love you. Please tell me more about the Bible."

I love you too, sweetiekins. Wanna share my bladder with me?

(December 21, 2017 at 1:48 pm)Sal Wrote: You handled it poorly.

Oh yeah? Well my arse is more fun to hug than yours so 1-1.
Hey Drippy, why did you edit your original post to change it from Food Lion to "Drink Tiger"? Oh you thought we wouldn't notice?

DAMN ADD....................Sorry Hammy, thought I was in a different thread.
You know what I think? I think we haven't had enough parodies of the first thread yet.

I mean, this thread was actually a parody of a parody so this doesn't count. I'm just saying though.