Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 4:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knives don't stab people people stab people!
RE: knives don't stab people people stab people!
So this was a post and run for Drich?
(April 6, 2019 at 5:29 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(April 6, 2019 at 2:11 pm)Mathilda Wrote: You'd never use it as a weapon really? What about if there is a hostage situation like Die Hard and they haven't seen you and you need to creep around the building all ninja style killing them in cold blood one by one to get hold of their AK47s while on the radio to the cops outside? I am sure a Gerber folding carpet knife would be ideal in such situations. Although I expect you could take them out with our bare hands or pistol whipping them over the back of the head couldn't you. Sorry. Silly me.

That' s what you get for gauging life by movie scripts.

I don' t do hand to hand. I' ve been quite clear about that on more than one occasion. That' s ok, we understand memory going first.

When sarcasm fails Sad

Saying that ... my point was made in that onlinebiker thought that I was being serious.
(April 7, 2019 at 12:15 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(April 6, 2019 at 5:29 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: That' s what you get for gauging life by movie scripts.

I don' t do hand to hand. I' ve been quite clear about that on more than one occasion. That' s ok, we understand memory going first.

When sarcasm fails Sad

Saying that ... my point was made in that onlinebiker thought that I was being serious.
Which is another irony as he once derided me for supposedly not getting sarcasm
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(April 6, 2019 at 10:25 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(April 6, 2019 at 9:04 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: And this is why the old fart shouldn't carry a gun.

Jealous???

Some judge take yours away??

Hmmm???

I don't need a second penis to make up for the lack such as you feel.
At work.

(April 6, 2019 at 10:25 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Jealous???

Some judge take yours away??

Hey Onlinebiker!

We don't cross paths often enough.

So... I live in the country next door to New Zealand. No, not Antarctica..... the other direction.

So, as you might have read, some fekked up toe-rag of a person (Who's passport will hopefully get torn up so the Kiwi's can let him rot in goal while the local Maori boys can vent any pent up frustrations on his @rse) that I'm sad to admit started life here and went over there causing much trouble and greif.

Do I think all guns should be banned? Fek no.

Much amazing history is entwined with said devices.

Should there be Iimitations on weapons? Indeed there should, fire arms included.

As for myself? I don't own, nor have never wanted to, a gun of any sort. But the history and technical details of such devices do fascinate me.

I have freinds who are quite the responsible gun owners.

To the extent that they've gathered together as a group to own and fire Napoleonic cannon.

I, for one, would never want to take such past-times away from my freind or others like them. Others, I would guess, just stop reading at the word 'Cannon' and their minds go all wonky.

Hope that paves yhe way for some discourse between ourselves.

All the best to you and yours, mate.
Good luck with that. The wretched man has nothing but ad homs.
(April 7, 2019 at 12:15 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(April 6, 2019 at 5:29 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: That' s what you get for gauging life by movie scripts.

When sarcasm fails Sad

I took you as seriously as Carrottop - or lizard boy with his endless stream of lying and puffery.
(April 7, 2019 at 11:24 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(April 7, 2019 at 12:15 am)Mathilda Wrote: When sarcasm fails Sad

I took you as seriously as Carrottop - or lizard boy with his endless stream of lying and puffery.

See what I mean? Best he's got. Wacky
I'm going to have to waste minutes of my life now googling who or what Carrottop or lizard boy are.
(April 7, 2019 at 12:12 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I'm going to have to waste minutes of my life now googling who or what Carrottop or lizard boy are.

It's just some of his flop culture references.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't people have better things to sniff? brewer 42 7977 September 27, 2015 at 12:04 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why don't these people just STFU... Christiants scare-mongering about the Apocalypse Regina 5 932 June 15, 2015 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Silver