Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Croatian ancient river naming conventions
RE: Croatian ancient river naming conventions
(January 29, 2024 at 12:43 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:
(January 29, 2024 at 12:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘They didn’t teach us that at university.’

Boru
There are no universities in Croatia. Just like there are no prisons. The conspiracy is bigger than FA thinks.

You mean, they are all just diploma mills?
(January 30, 2024 at 6:34 am)FlatAssembler Wrote:
(January 29, 2024 at 12:43 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: There are no universities in Croatia. Just like there are no prisons. The conspiracy is bigger than FA thinks.

You mean, they are all just diploma mills?
No
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
I’m starting a grass roots movement to re-name all Croatian rivers ‘Evelyn’.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(January 30, 2024 at 3:49 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m starting a grass roots movement to re-name all Croatian rivers ‘Evelyn’.

Boru

Don't we first need some evidence that Croatia actually exists?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 30, 2024 at 11:36 pm)Ravenshire Wrote:
(January 30, 2024 at 3:49 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m starting a grass roots movement to re-name all Croatian rivers ‘Evelyn’.

Boru

Don't we first need some evidence that Croatia actually exists?

Well, if you can visit your mum in a prison that doesn't exist, I don't see why you can't re-name rivers in a country that doesn't exist.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(January 30, 2024 at 8:04 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(January 30, 2024 at 6:34 am)FlatAssembler Wrote: You mean, they are all just diploma mills?
No

Then what is the school that I was attending, called FERIT? It was teaching computer science. I mean, sure, it was easier than MIT. At MIT, to pass the Computer Architecture class, you need to memorize details about how x86 processors work, whereas, at FERIT, you only need to learn the basics of PicoBlaze assembly language. But I fail to see why it wouldn't be a university.
(January 31, 2024 at 6:10 am)FlatAssembler Wrote:
(January 30, 2024 at 8:04 am)Deesse23 Wrote: No

Then what is the school that I was attending, called FERIT? It was teaching computer science. I mean, sure, it was easier than MIT. At MIT, to pass the Computer Architecture class, you need to memorize details about how x86 processors work, whereas, at FERIT, you only need to learn the basics of PicoBlaze assembly language. But I fail to see why it wouldn't be a university.
You CLAIM you did. Prove it.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(January 31, 2024 at 7:42 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(January 31, 2024 at 6:10 am)FlatAssembler Wrote: Then what is the school that I was attending, called FERIT? It was teaching computer science. I mean, sure, it was easier than MIT. At MIT, to pass the Computer Architecture class, you need to memorize details about how x86 processors work, whereas, at FERIT, you only need to learn the basics of PicoBlaze assembly language. But I fail to see why it wouldn't be a university.
You CLAIM you did. Prove it.

Well, my
Administrator Notice
Link removed.  We are not your SEO.
Ok, FA has mental issues and you don't have to make it worse and confuse him more. He obviously doesn't understand some basic stuff like sarcasm. You are talking to him as if he were a troll, but remember that he is a mental patient, and if you make him even crazier he might do something bad and this forum could suffer the consequences.

That is why I am just proposing an idea that FA be removed (banned) from this forum because people here are not trained to talk to him.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ancient man in America? Fake Messiah 4 590 June 20, 2020 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question: ancient burials. WinterHold 36 2755 April 22, 2019 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Religion stems from ancient pagan astrology. Brian37 20 3578 July 15, 2016 at 7:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Ancient Eqyptian Quiz Minimalist 30 3297 May 31, 2016 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Minimalist