Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 2:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Made mutton biryani (spiced mutton with rice) for supper. First time, turned out awesome.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Rotisserie chicken, green beans, Parmesan mashed potatoes, and chicken gravy.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Cheez popcorn.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy.
Boiled some eggs. They're currently chilling in water in the freezer.
~ Erin Hunter
Birdseye chicken stir-fry skillet dinner with some teriyaki stir-fry sauce to liven the sauce up a bit.
Egg and chips.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Barbecue chicken breasts.
Brown stuff.

~ Erin Hunter
My youngest son got Juneteenth off, and bought us lunch. Pastrami burgers and fries. I only ate vegetation for dinner.

Off topic, but an amusing story about eating preferences. Our Beagle/Dachshund mix is getting old and refusing to eat. We've tried a number of things, but I did notice that during dinner prep, she liked to eat whatever vegetation was being cut up. Stuff like squash, spinach (though that was a shudder-worthy treat) and other salad stuff. I got her to eat breakfast this morning by pouring the olive oil from my sardines on her kibble. That and a little water (14 years old, many of no teeth) got her to eat. I can't eat sardines every morning, but my other son came up with a solution. We put a bunch of cut up lettuce in her bowl and put the (wetted) kibble on top. Scarfed it right down!  Hehe She's really not going to last all that much longer, and my son is coming to terms with that, albeit slowly.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 572 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9858 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3212 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6515 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious