Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Apparently the pharmacy either fills my prescriptions much faster than I need them to or they have to order the medication in leaving me with none.

They set up a new website/system a few months ago and it is a mess.

I see switching to another pharmacy in my future....near future.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Trying to finish writing another chapter in order to start the next one.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Wearing an old new shirt.

I went through my clothes yesterday and bagged up three trash bags with jeans, shorts, shirts, and other clothing that may fit me again someday if I put on some weight but I probably would pass on them anyway. In the midst of this purging, I found a few T-shirts that were too small when I got them but that fit now so I washed them and have a few new shirts to wear. Some were probably not worn more than once.

The rest I donated to a domestic abuse shelter in the area.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

In Wisconsin. When I’m done eating lunch at Culver’s, we’ll find a way to get back on the road to Kaukauna.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I have no self-control. I went to Dragon Star Foods to get curry powder. I walked out with $50 of crap. The worst was the gimbap. I've been wanting to try gimbap since watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo, where Woo Young-woo always eats gimbap or seaweed sushi. So of course I had to get one of each flavor.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
My physician referred me for a lung cancer screening program, I had my first screening CT scan done yesterday. I just read the radiologist's notes. I haven't spoken with my physician yet, but I expect he will be calling very soon to talk about the findings and next steps. I expect there will be a biopsy in my future.
^ I hope it comes out OK!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Got some more writing done. Thought I was going to scrap this latest chapter, but time and thought allowed me to see its relevance.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Just finished work after being called in just before 3am.

Things that suck less than today...

A $2 hooker.
A choirboy at a Catholic convention.
Trump meeting with Putin

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(July 12, 2024 at 4:34 pm)Jackalope Wrote: My physician referred me for a lung cancer screening program, I had my first screening CT scan done yesterday.  I just read the radiologist's notes.   I haven't spoken with my physician yet, but I expect he will be calling very soon to talk about the findings and next steps.  I expect there will be a biopsy in my future.

Just had mine this morning. I think the results are online but haven't looked yet. Fuck, now I'll suppose I have to. 

Best of luck.

Edit: Read the report, no change compaired to past reports back to 2022.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4821 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball