Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That J.D. Vance Thread
RE: That J.D. Vance Thread
(August 18, 2024 at 11:43 am)Cecelia Wrote: https://twitter.com/UsaCamy/status/1824908259863691572

I have no words. Except: Weird.

Where else ya gonna go with the cult after ear maxi pads?
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(August 18, 2024 at 12:12 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(August 18, 2024 at 11:43 am)Cecelia Wrote: https://twitter.com/UsaCamy/status/1824908259863691572

I have no words. Except: Weird.

Where else ya gonna go with the cult after ear maxi pads?

It indicates the level of denial these people experience when the get upset over being labeled ‘weird’.

You’re wearing fake ear bandages. You’re pretending to carry semen around with you. How is that NOT weird?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Jesus rode a fuckin' moped.

Meth is a dangerous drug, folks.

I think "weird" is too mild a word to describe the members of this cult.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

(August 18, 2024 at 1:36 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I think "weird" is too mild a word to describe the members of this cult.

I suggest "creeeeeeepy", or "creeptastic".

The sad part is that they don't realize that they're weird or creepy. That makes them somewhat scary and possibly dangerous.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
(August 17, 2024 at 7:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 17, 2024 at 6:54 pm)Pat Mustard Wrote: I doubt that Vance/Bowman was ever an atheist, because his definition of atheism is "knows god exists, but is angry with him so is pretending he doesn't", in common with every fundagelical grifter out there whose put on the "former atheist" face.

Oh and like all major fundagelical converts to catholicism, Vance/Bowman is genuinely surprised every single time he comes up against something in catholicism that isn't identical to fundagelicism.

(Bold mine)

Source?

Boru

Don't have an exact source, but every time he describes atheism that's what comes out in paraphrase.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 18, 2024 at 5:13 pm)Pat Mustard Wrote:
(August 17, 2024 at 7:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: (Bold mine)

Source?

Boru

Don't have an exact source, but every time he describes atheism that's what comes out in paraphrase.

An example, then?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(August 18, 2024 at 1:36 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I think "weird" is too mild a word to describe the members of this cult.

Fascist is far better one.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
(August 18, 2024 at 10:48 pm)Ivan Denisovich Wrote:

Fascist is far better one.

Well, you're getting a little complimacated for the American electorate. Next thing we know you're gonna ask us to hit the dictionary!

"Weird" or "creepy" is about the IQ level verbiage suitable here. "Fascism" is one of them there foreign words.