Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 2:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
(August 23, 2024 at 8:20 pm)Silver Wrote:
(August 23, 2024 at 8:18 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nothing. Making a jewelry box.

Boru

Pics or it didn't happen.

Then you'll just have to assume it didn't happen, I suppose.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Insomnia. I took a nap this afternoon which invariably leaves me refreshed, rested and completely unable to fall asleep at a customary hour.
Vacuum sealing some pork chops and a roast.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Reports are coming in for multiple heat related incidents that required medical attention from today's air show.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Just went through an old stash of CDs to take on this trip. My car is 8 years old and has a CD player. What it doesn't have are all the bells and whistles of newer cars and my new phone doesn't always synch with that well. I need the GPS to work and also have it plugged in to charge without defaulting to my ancient Apple music.

Learned during this that I recently ordered CDs I already have. Oh, well.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Walked to one of our breakfast spots and then on to the mall to window shop, then back home for an afternoon movie and popcorn when it's too hot to be out.
Hiding from the heat, 100 today, don't even want to know the 'feels like'.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Woke up from a nap and am realizing that the things I thought I would get done today aren't going to happen. My sleep has been so screwed up that I think this is a day to just do a lot of nothing.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

I'm giving one of my sisters a pack of outdoor LED strip lights for her birthday. They've got 15' indoor strips for $10 each that I might get myself, but I don't know if I need them. Plus, I'd put them around the windows, but I can't decide whether I'd have them facing in or facing out. I've got a curtain of fairy lights in the bedroom, but they're cheap, and they burn out USB power adapters in no time flat.
My living room TV turned itself on for some reason. I have ghosts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4581 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1502 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball