Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV News
TV News
Might have to get back to watching The Boys

'The Boys' new right-wing superhero ‘inspired by Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert’

Pink News
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: TV News
I have nothing but disgust for those two bimbos. It appalls me that any intelligent electorate would elect such.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(June 21, 2024 at 9:44 pm)Fireball Wrote: I have nothing but disgust for those two bimbos. It appalls me that any intelligent electorate would elect such.

Then you should be fine - that wasn't the electorate that voted them in. Smile

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
One show I want to check out, even though I don't have Disney streaming, is Agatha All Along

A spell-bound Agatha Harkness regains freedom thanks to a teen's help. Intrigued by his plea, she embarks on the Witches' Road trials to reclaim her powers and discover the teen's motivations.

Release date, Sept. 18.
~ Erin Hunter
The thirteenth season of Call the Midwife is coming to Netflix soon(ish).
~ Erin Hunter
We’ve tested tons of TVs, but only these are our favorites on sale for Labor Day

https://www.cnn.com/cnn-underscored/deal...2024-08-27
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People who watch fox news know less about the world than people who watch no news. downbeatplumb 5 3056 December 13, 2011 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Cyberman