Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 11:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That J.D. Vance Thread
RE: That J.D. Vance Thread
Vance was booed during a speech in front of unionized firefighters for the laughable line

Quote:"President Trump and I are proud to be the most pro-worker Republican ticket in history. And I want to talk about why we're fighting for working people, why we're going to fight for unions, and non-union alike."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...8835&ei=33

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(August 30, 2024 at 4:19 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Vance was booed during a speech in front of unionized firefighters for the laughable line

Quote:"President Trump and I are proud to be the most pro-worker Republican ticket in history. And I want to talk about why we're fighting for working people, why we're going to fight for unions, and non-union alike."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...8835&ei=33

Boru

Sectional predator says what?
At this point Vance is like that annoying ankle-dog you want to kick but can't for fear of looking abusive. Every time he opens his mouth, it's a yelp coming out.

I assume everyone has seen the video of Doughnutshopgate. JD Vance can clearly connect with people on a deep, personal level. His communication skills are truly the stuff of legend.

Boru
'A path to misery': J.D. Vance rants against working women in a podcast

Vance claimed women who choose careers over having children are headed down a "path to misery."

In particular he pointed to some of his female classmates at Yale Law School, and said of them that they were, "pursuing racial or gender equity is like the value system that gives their life meaning … [but] they all find that that value system leads to misery”.

"What they don’t realize – and I think some of them do eventually realize that, thank God – is that that is actually a path to misery. And the path to happiness and to fulfillment is something that these institutions are telling people not to do."

“The corruption is it puts people on a career pipeline that causes them to chase things that will make them miserable and unhappy,” he added. “And so they get in positions of power and then they project that misery and happiness on the rest of society.”

https://www.rawstory.com/jd-vance-2669109060/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 31, 2024 at 9:40 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: 'A path to misery': J.D. Vance rants against working women in a podcast

Vance claimed women who choose careers over having children are headed down a "path to misery."

In particular he pointed to some of his female classmates at Yale Law School, and said of them that they were, "pursuing racial or gender equity is like the value system that gives their life meaning … [but] they all find that that value system leads to misery”.

"What they don’t realize – and I think some of them do eventually realize that, thank God – is that that is actually a path to misery. And the path to happiness and to fulfillment is something that these institutions are telling people not to do."

“The corruption is it puts people on a career pipeline that causes them to chase things that will make them miserable and unhappy,” he added. “And so they get in positions of power and then they project that misery and happiness on the rest of society.”

https://www.rawstory.com/jd-vance-2669109060/

He could at least stop being little, cowardly and pathetic bitch and say plainly that kinder, kuche, kirche is his platform. But I guess honesty and courage aren't exactly value to which fascist trash subscribe.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Quote:Gwen Walz, the wife of vice presidential candidate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D), criticized former President Trump over in vitro fertilization (IVF) and scolded his running mate, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), in her first solo campaign event.

[...]

“Now, I read that JD Vance said he was really disturbed by teachers who don’t have biological children. Well, for a long time, Tim and I were teachers who struggled with infertility and we were only able to start a family because of fertility treatments,” Walz said. “So, this is really personal for me, and I think it is for millions of Americans. We do not take kindly to folks like JD Vance telling us when or how to start our families.”

Walz then put her reading glasses on the brim of her nose and said, “Let me use my teacher voice.”

“Mr. Vance, how about you mind your own business?” she said forcefully.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/48.../?tbref=hp

Ex-beauty contestant condemns JD Vance for use of embarrassing video

A 2007 Miss Teen USA contestant who drew widespread mockery because of a stuttering response to a question that she fielded at the competition has said it is “a shame” – and also condemned “online bullying” – after JD Vance recirculated a video of her difficult moment to attack Kamala Harris.

Meanwhile, the Republican nominee for vice-president in November’s election has ruled out apologizing to Caitlin Upton, who has spoken openly about how she previously contemplated suicide at the height of the ordeal revived by Vance.

“It’s a shame that 17 years later this is still being brought up,” Upton wrote on X, just a short time before deleting her account from the social media platform entirely. “Regardless of political beliefs, one thing I do know is that social media and online bullying still needs to stop.”

Vance in turn appeared Friday on CNN, dismissed the video of Upton as little more than “a 20-year-old meme” and suggested Upton “laugh it off”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/arti...s-teen-usa
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 31, 2024 at 12:09 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: At this point Vance is like that annoying ankle-dog you want to kick but can't for fear of looking abusive. Every time he opens his mouth, it's a yelp coming out.

I’m not convinced that kicking a fascist qualifies as abusive.

Boru
(August 31, 2024 at 3:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 31, 2024 at 12:09 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: At this point Vance is like that annoying ankle-dog you want to kick but can't for fear of looking abusive. Every time he opens his mouth, it's a yelp coming out.

I’m not convinced that kicking a fascist qualifies as abusive.

Boru

More in line with the oath I took to defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump and Vance are both domestic enemies of that document, and of the country in general
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.