Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 4:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anencephaly
RE: Anencephaly
(January 5, 2012 at 8:38 pm)aleialoura Wrote: It's scientifically incredible, but that poor boy!

Why? Is it aware? My sympathy is with the pathetic,conned mother.
(January 5, 2012 at 9:27 pm)padraic Wrote:
(January 5, 2012 at 8:38 pm)aleialoura Wrote: It's scientifically incredible, but that poor boy!

Why? Is it aware? My sympathy is with the pathetic,conned mother.

Same here pad...The drain on the family will be huge and the mother will be left with this "Interesting Scientific oddity"... who is going to care for this "child" when she dies?
..... but hey the pharmaceutical companies are doing a roaring trade keeping that "kid" alive.

Sorry but I get so angry at this "pro-life" nonsense.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:Sorry but I get so angry at this "pro-life" nonsense.

Prithee do not apologise for being both rational and compassionate. This kind of tragedy is a graphic example of just how callous , downright cruel and mind boggingly stupid absolute moral values can be..Angry

Im glad most people understood my OP.... miracle my ass.

The real miracle would be something like this NEVER existing to begin with.

If there is a TRUE intelligent designer, then fuck ups like this would not even exist... fall of man my ass!