Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 10:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An odd tale to whet the appetite.
RE: An odd tale to whet the appetite.
(July 31, 2009 at 6:24 pm)Moonman Wrote: I shouldn´t hav posted the story, I tried to delete it but couldn´t. He took a shot and I hit back. They are words dude. Take them any way you want. I was over the top though

No dude, no. I thought your 'come back' was freaking hilarious. I assumed it was 'tounge in cheek' and was rofl'ing. [Image: spit.gif]

If, perchance, you really meant it and sincerly wished for me to die, then I shall petition the American government to invade your country.
[Image: q3aHappySarge.gif]

Unless you are in the USA, then I'll be petitioning the ATF. [Image: M16.gif]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Dotard,

Interesting that you thought is was "freaking hilarious".

I think of things said on a forum as if the person was standing in front of me and if someone told me to my face that I should slit my wrists I would punch them in the face, then again I would have all the other cues to know if they were joking. Honestly I wouldn't keep a friend that thought that was funny.

Also, do you hold an advanced degree in English? Because if you don't how can you possibly comment on how to properly interpret words? Big Grin <---reall good way to indicate a jocular tone.
Rhizo
There are many things that have been said right here on these forums that warrant a good punch in the face.

However, I start with the assumption of jocularity. If I improperly interpreted the poster then that is their problem of their own making and I find humor in that also.

Like a midget threating to punch out your knee-caps. Even if they are serious, it's freaking hilarious.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Dotard,

You sound like you are doin' it right and I could learn from you. I would be happier if I thought that way.

Rhizo
Well seeing as I made the comment under discussion perhaps I should respond. I wrote it as a jab and not knowing anything about Dotard, I wouldn´t know what tickles him/her. I obviously didn´t expect anyone to top themselves which was what I meant by them being only words. I wouldn´t think that if I were telling Dotard the same story at a party in person, he would turn around and ask for a refund of his time either so etiquet here is slightly different. By the way, I won´t be told by anyone what I should or should not say, if someone thinks that they are the forum police, they should take a piece of their own advise and get the fuck off
Moonman,

Fair enough. I won't be getting the fuck off any time soon and honestly hope you don't either. Happy foruming. Smile

See you around,
Rhizo
(July 30, 2009 at 4:51 pm)Moonman Wrote: Well being a christian, you would be used to that eh Frodo?

ROFLOL

(July 30, 2009 at 4:51 pm)Moonman Wrote: Do you like Lord of the Riings? I thought it was shite. Too long, awfully boring.

I liked it ... but then I liked "Dancing With Wolves" too! Confusedhock:

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator