Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 3:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Accent Tag! You're It.
RE: Accent Tag! You're It.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeYiCqvd...re=related

This is me in a few years.
bahahaha, you know what's hilarious - I totally thought of that when you said you were moving.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Hey this was fun to watch. I'll have to make one too. My mother was from Boston so I never understood what happened to her r's. (Hell none of the women in my family have an arse but they're all busty as hell.) My father was almost unintelligible due to a high fever and some brain damage. It's a wonder I speak at all.

I'll have to try to make one of these but my voice is getting thin from some kind of cold coming on. Hell I'll do it anyway.
I thought I already posted this ... but as I mentioned in what I still think is my first post --- I have been drinking.

Wow ... what a stupid title.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I've decided to do an audio version of Accent Tag in two parts.

Part 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?edvbzznm8zcx5bb

Part 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c28hwkhg8nwhdhc
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Cinjin, first of all, I love your movie posters. Second of all, you might have the sexiest voice on this forum next to Barry "Rhythm" White. Gawd.

Also, you fuckin' crack me up.
hahahahaha! CCR song!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Cinjin's voice is sexy!
(March 13, 2012 at 10:38 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I thought I already posted this ... but as I mentioned in what I still think is my first post --- I have been drinking.

Love it Cinjin!! Your voice is similar to Zen's only American of course... easy listening Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Thank you summer and the new-comer.

Summer you sound pretty damn good yourself
[Image: Evolution.png]

(March 13, 2012 at 10:38 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I thought I already posted this ... but as I mentioned in what I still think is my first post --- I have been drinking.

I love the Harrison Ford in the background. Kudos for that!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8473 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 128404 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1139 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 9079 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Pandemoniac Pronunciation Parapaxis Tag Shell B 61 11595 December 4, 2012 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: jots