Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 8:18 am

Poll: When I'm having sex ...
This poll is closed.
I know my god is watching, and he's probably mad.
2.63%
1 2.63%
I'm usually by myself.
10.53%
4 10.53%
I grin and bear it because it's so disgusting.
2.63%
1 2.63%
I'm often drunk and in someone's car.
5.26%
2 5.26%
I'm just releasing all my pent-up issues through my fun parts.
10.53%
4 10.53%
I'm at my best! I'm an incredible fuck!
31.58%
12 31.58%
I make the baby jesus cry because I'm not married.
26.32%
10 26.32%
I usually try to bring a few friends along.
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex vs. Christianity
RE: Sex vs. Christianity
Oh my Ghey Gods!....ALL the Abrahamic religions have, at their roots, paganism...you really aren't that bright are you catoy?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 21, 2012 at 8:10 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Given the unlikely nature of the events and the only record of these events is in The Bible, a text riddled with equally unlikely and unproven events, what makes you think they happened at all? Maybe someone... I dunno... made it up? Maybe as a means to control people afraid of their own mortality? Just spitballing here. :-)

There is no need to be "spitballing" if you know the bible.

Ezekiel 22:6-8
New International Version (NIV)

6 “‘See how each of the princes of Israel who are in you uses his power to shed blood. 7 In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the foreigner and mistreated the fatherless and the widow. 8 You have despised my holy things and desecrated my Sabbaths.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:20 am)catfish Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:10 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Yep, I can answer why he destroyed Soddom. You're talking to an ex-catholic, I've read the Bible cover to cover.

I would like to hear your answer so that I may attempt to prove to you that either you haven't read the Bible cover-to-cover, or you were misled into believing the lie.

P.S., Catholics aren't Christian, they have their roots in paganism.

Because it was supposedly corrupted with sin. He sent two angels down to greet Lot, they in turn were greeted by a lustful mob who wanted to rape the living shit out of them. Lot offered up his daughters instead but it proved needless. The angels told Lot and his family to run like their lives depended on it and not to look back. The wife did and was turned into a pillar of salt. The city was destroyed soon after.
The remaining family found a new abode and not long after it was date-rape time for the Orson twins. I think I got all the major points.

Are you going to answer my question now or are you going to continue to make unfounded accusations against my character?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Which princes are these?? Since Israel didn't exist in Ezekiel's time and have not been found to exist at all in (now) Israel
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 21, 2012 at 8:27 am)catfish Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:10 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Given the unlikely nature of the events and the only record of these events is in The Bible, a text riddled with equally unlikely and unproven events, what makes you think they happened at all? Maybe someone... I dunno... made it up? Maybe as a means to control people afraid of their own mortality? Just spitballing here. :-)

There is no need to be "spitballing" if you know the bible.

Ezekiel 22:6-8
New International Version (NIV)

6 “‘See how each of the princes of Israel who are in you uses his power to shed blood. 7 In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the foreigner and mistreated the fatherless and the widow. 8 You have despised my holy things and desecrated my Sabbaths.

I'm sorry, did you just quote the Bible to try and prove the Bible isn't bullshitting? Can you begin to understand how stupid that is?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:30 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Because it was supposedly corrupted with sin. He sent two angels down to greet Lot, they in turn were greeted by a lustful mob who wanted to rape the living shit out of them. Lot offered up his daughters instead but it proved needless. The angels told Lot and his family to run like their lives depended on it and not to look back. The wife did and was turned into a pillar of salt. The city was destroyed soon after.
The remaining family found a new abode and not long after it was date-rape time for the Orson twins. I think I got all the major points.

Are you going to answer my question now or are you going to continue to make unfounded accusations against my character?

T'wasn't unfounded and it wasn't against your character.

Ezekiel 16:49
King James Version (KJV)

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
"Yep, I can answer why he destroyed Soddom. You're talking to an ex-catholic, I've read the Bible cover to cover.
Can't answer why he didn't choose to get the little kids out first though. If you read it no thought of any children in Soddom is even brought up. Either there weren't any, unlikely... or he didn't care. Can't really imagine children being that evil, can you? I mean, can you really imagine seeing children, infants, babies and going "Yep, evil. Time to burn Soddom I guess." I don't think you can."

I answered your questions, answer mine or retreat. Your choice.
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:33 am)catfish Wrote: Ezekiel 16:49
King James Version (KJV)

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Sounds more like republican America then Judea of when? Date?
(July 21, 2012 at 8:33 am)catfish Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:30 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Because it was supposedly corrupted with sin. He sent two angels down to greet Lot, they in turn were greeted by a lustful mob who wanted to rape the living shit out of them. Lot offered up his daughters instead but it proved needless. The angels told Lot and his family to run like their lives depended on it and not to look back. The wife did and was turned into a pillar of salt. The city was destroyed soon after.

T'wasn't unfounded and it wasn't against your character.

Ezekiel 16:49
King James Version (KJV)

It was founded on an ignorant assumption and I object to it. By what right do you question me on my knowledge? You are clearly copying and pasting from the internet. My explaination was evidently from memory.

Also:
"Yep, I can answer why he destroyed Soddom. You're talking to an ex-catholic, I've read the Bible cover to cover.
Can't answer why he didn't choose to get the little kids out first though. If you read it no thought of any children in Soddom is even brought up. Either there weren't any, unlikely... or he didn't care. Can't really imagine children being that evil, can you? I mean, can you really imagine seeing children, infants, babies and going "Yep, evil. Time to burn Soddom I guess." I don't think you can."

Answer the question or refuse and prove yourself unable to.
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:32 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: I'm sorry, did you just quote the Bible to try and prove the Bible isn't bullshitting? Can you begin to understand how stupid that is?

It's just as stupid as using the bible to prove that it is bullshitting.

Otherwise, all we have is opinions. I debate facts, not opinions...

(July 21, 2012 at 8:35 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: It was founded on an ignorant assumption and I object to it. By what right do you question me on my knowledge? You are clearly copying and pasting from the internet. My explaination was evidently from memory.

Well, don't you expect exact verses for my opinions? My memory serves me well, and I've already had verses demanded of me.

I have every right to question you on your knowledge. You don't have to agree with me.

Don't get upset just because you fell for their lie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 3 341 June 28, 2024 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1338 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1168 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7776 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 11123 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3617 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3953 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 852 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Church of England 'colluded' with sex abuse bishop Peter Ball zebo-the-fat 4 1756 June 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Does Bible specifically forbid Anal sex? ErGingerbreadMandude 145 18300 March 23, 2017 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis