Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 9:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Our Password Policy
RE: Changing Our Password Policy
What I do on the net is none of your business.

Look, if someone's THAT desperate to get hold of pics of Shell's tits, they can get through no matter how many fucking ampersands I have in my password. You guys are posting pictures of your genitals in the public sphere, no matter how 'protected' it is.

Or, someone could, let's see, sign up, post a bit, and ask for access to that area, and get it without the hassle of having to hack someone's password at all, you div. Maybe someone here has already got all those pictures saved, and is ready to blackmail whoever? I'd say the best way of ensuring people don't steal photos of your cock and farm them out to people would be to not post them, what do you reckon?
(July 21, 2012 at 5:28 pm)ElDinero Wrote: What I do on the net is none of your business.
Not sure where I said it was.

Quote:Or, someone could, let's see, sign up, post a bit, and ask for access to that area, and get it without the hassle of having to hack someone's password at all, you div.
We require photo ID of everyone who gets access. What with blackmail being a criminal offense, I'll gladly see them in court.
Your all acting like kids. There are many sites with even stricter password requirements that I belong to. If you can't be asked to remember 12 fucking characters write it down somewhere in case you need it. Don't bitch at the staff for caring about your personal information and the information of others more than you do.
You haven't got photo ID of me. I've posted photos and videos of a man who's about 6ft tall with brown hair. What's your evidence that was me at all?
(July 21, 2012 at 5:52 pm)ElDinero Wrote: You haven't got photo ID of me. I've posted photos and videos of a man who's about 6ft tall with brown hair. What's your evidence that was me at all?

With ID and your username?
Fine. I'm sick of arguing this. I've set the password back to insecure mode. You can now have 8 character passwords of anything you want. If your account gets hacked, don't come crying to me; it's your own fault.

Update: Ignore that. If you don't care about other people's security, kindly fuck off.
(July 21, 2012 at 5:52 pm)ElDinero Wrote: You haven't got photo ID of me. I've posted photos and videos of a man who's about 6ft tall with brown hair. What's your evidence that was me at all?

I presume someone put you through into Area 69 without an ID then?

Furthermore, what the fuck does it have to do with my tits? Half the fucking adult members on this forum have some kind of sexy pic or another up there. I am by no means alone in that. I have also removed most, if not all of them.
(July 21, 2012 at 5:53 pm)Insanity x Wrote: With ID and your username?

Yeah, so you've got the name ElDinero and pictures of a man. All yours, detective.

It is me, of course, but it's not like it would be particularly difficult to fabricate.
(July 21, 2012 at 5:53 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Fine. I'm sick of arguing this. I've set the password back to insecure mode. You can now have 8 character passwords of anything you want. If your account gets hacked, don't come crying to me; it's your own fault.

Fat lot of fucking bullies. Suck my ass.
(July 21, 2012 at 5:56 pm)Shell B Wrote: I presume someone put you through into Area 69 without an ID then?

Furthermore, what the fuck does it have to do with my tits? Half the fucking adult members on this forum have some kind of sexy pic or another up there. I am by no means alone in that. I have also removed most, if not all of them.

Errr yes, it would appear they did? I think it may have been Adrian?

Obviously I was using you as an example, Shell. Simmer down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Privacy Policy Update Tiberius 1 952 October 8, 2017 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Introduction subforum rules and enforcement policy - you need to read this. Jackalope 21 7130 May 1, 2014 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope