Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 20, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
De-Motivational
RE: De-Motivational
[Image: E-G0AJ2TWke6pk68bEjG_w2.jpg]
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
[Image: 2012-07-25-20120725.jpg]
Does anyone else hear Seth Macfarlane's Brian Griffin character and voice when they read the atheist pig, or is it just me? Regardless, having him do the voiceover on an animated version would be one of the most awesome things ever.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: 2012-06-22.jpg]
Yeah I know...I spend too much time on FB! ....sushimi!

[Image: 539103_347973171950376_283561868_n.jpg]

Liked this one and STILL laughing about the arrogance of the bible / quran thumpers.

[Image: 528557_482603305083911_34030362_n.jpg]

I fucking love science!!

[Image: 418827_457495474271469_1918518080_n.jpg]

And now for something completely unrelated!

[Image: 406251_504721506223974_1055866473_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Bank Loan to a Scotsman
A Scotsman walks into the Bank of England in Threadneedle Street, Central London and asks for the manager. He tells the manager that he is going to Australia on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5,000.
The manager tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so Hamish hands over the keys and documents of new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the Log Book and everything checks out. The manager agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.
The bank's General Manager and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the rough looking Scotsman for using a £120,000 Ferrari as collateral against a £5000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, Hamish returns, repays the £5,000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41.
The manager says, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow £5,000?”
Hamish replies: "Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41 and expect it to be there when I return:"
Ah, the mind of the Scotsman
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: 354f9q.jpg]

Love this one.
Gary Johnson 2012. America's representative for Reason and Logic.
Aw - it's a Child Chaplin! Or perhaps an actual Babe Hardy! Must admit, that's another nice costume he's gotten himself into...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: yoda-hulk_c_313281.jpg]
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Inspired by new member ChrisNs deep insight, it seemed too meme worthy to pass up.
[Image: uyJgj10sSUafx-mSQjGWPw2.jpg]
- Abdul Alhazred.