Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 9:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Questions For You Non Believers
RE: Questions For You Non Believers
(November 16, 2012 at 8:41 am)Daniel Wrote: Again, I don't hide my identity - I have no reason to "introduce myself" as a persona.

Why concern yourself with other forums, when this is your forum? You can either have a pleasant place for discussion, or you can have a "we versus them" forum which ultimately will spiral into nothing as the members get tired of the petty fighting between those who hold conflicting beliefs.
Incase you missed it, you are replying to a reply I made to the OP, not you. Why do you feel you have to defend him? You made an intro thread, so no point in taking the pains of the people.

Quote:I'm already well past the point of being tired of such petty quarrelling over beliefs. There's nothing about the OP that warranted such a petty and juvenile response.

Again, may I remind you that you said to me:
Quote:It's not your place to tell people how to ask questions.
Why don't you aplly that to yourself? It's not your place to tell people how they should reply to others numbnuts.
I rest my case Last Poet
Hey Daniel....sup brother. You still standing up for the troll? Maybe you could deconstruct his last few posts and explain why we should be respectful and answer them patiently?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Actually Rhythm my friend, I was hoping you'd answer the question in my previous post.
What part of that was a question?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 16, 2012 at 5:09 am)Daniel Wrote: So the behaviour [sic] I see here is typical of atheism then?

That is just as dumb as saying 'women are lousy drivers', there is no such thing as 'an atheist' .. we're all different.
Although we seem to have in common our dislike for you and your backward beliefs ...
"Jesus is like an unpaid babysitter "
R. Gervais
(November 16, 2012 at 9:40 am)Kousbroek Wrote:
(November 16, 2012 at 5:09 am)Daniel Wrote: So the behaviour [sic] I see here is typical of atheism then?

That is just as dumb as saying 'women are lousy drivers', there is no such thing as 'an atheist' .. we're all different.
Although we seem to have in common our dislike for you and your backward beliefs ...

And childish wishful thinking?... Big Grin
(November 16, 2012 at 9:38 am)Rhythm Wrote: What part of that was a question?
The question as to why you want me to kindle your rage! I guess it's not that important, I'm still waiting to see if Napoléon or festive1 are going to come up with an intelligent response. Nap seems to have completely ignored my post and moved on. Nos that the OP has returned and posted, he seems to me to be a regular, moderate person - not this "troll" everyone made him out to be.

(November 16, 2012 at 9:40 am)Kousbroek Wrote: That is just as dumb as saying 'women are lousy drivers'
But I didn't say that, did I?
Quote:there is no such thing as 'an atheist' .. we're all different.
Yep, you're all different, just like everybody else. Big Grin
Quote:Although we seem to have in common our dislike for you and your backward beliefs ...
Which "backward beliefs" are those exactly? All the bullshit you think I believe perhaps?
Quote:Nos that the OP has returned and posted, he seems to me to be a regular, moderate person - not this "troll" everyone made him out to be.

I never thought he was a troll, but his argument is too weak for many people to take him seriously.

Quote:Which "backward beliefs" are those exactly?

Theism as a whole can easily be described as a backward belief.
You wouldn't be kindling my rage Daniel. I appreciate examples being offered when accusatory questions are asked...even if I disagree with the accusation.

You think the OP seems to be a moderate person and not a troll eh? See why I have problems identifying a non-troll theist poster on these boards? You're trolling yourself at this point. The op thinks that he got the responses he did because we're "butthurt with our lives and angry at god". Good for him..and good for you for seeing that as the response of a moderate person. One of us is "just going through a phase"..apparently. Oh, and "something something ego".

Obvious troll is obvious. Play captain save-a-hoe with someone worth saving next time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 4367 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  British Non-Catholic Historian on Historical Longevity of the Roman Catholic Church. Nishant Xavier 36 2412 August 6, 2023 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Sincere and peaceful believers are tough people purplepurpose 4 1183 September 27, 2021 at 11:48 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 3306 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Hardcore believers act like aliens from different planet purplepurpose 21 5599 December 15, 2017 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "No born believers" says new study. Gawdzilla Sama 1 1312 November 9, 2017 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  More than half of the Uk say they are non-religious downbeatplumb 9 3012 September 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
Exclamation new "Cult of 'Non-Beliefism' " aka (the state of being "unlocked") ProgrammingGodJordan 142 18359 January 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A non-aggressive religion? rado84 24 5188 November 28, 2016 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Believers, put yourself in my place. Gawdzilla Sama 102 14814 November 23, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic