Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(February 3, 2013 at 11:35 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm the one who edited German's post (at his request). Tiberius did his own dirty work.

Generally, we don't do this. In this case an exception was made because personal information about a third party in the photos in question was posted.

Figured it was something like that. I was all, "why do you snip, Tiberius?" I couldn't bear being left out if something funny happened and I missed it!

(February 3, 2013 at 11:30 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(February 3, 2013 at 11:19 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah . . . I'm not 12 and you're not that funny. Lifting and an insane obsession with what people look like. Well, at least you're a two-trick pony. Devil
Do I sense rustled jimmies?

Jimmies are candy ice cream sprinkles, so . . . no. Do I sense puny muscles?
(February 4, 2013 at 12:26 am)Shell B Wrote: Jimmies are candy ice cream sprinkles, so . . . no. Do I sense puny muscles?
Perhaps. Been sick periodically for over a month. Been losing all my gains. Feels bad, man.
(February 3, 2013 at 11:27 pm)Annik Wrote: [quote='Shell B' pid='395791' dateline='1359947974']
Well, I actually know why these posts were removed as they were removed at a member's request. The post was regarding a third party and could potentially harm the third party, so snippity-snip!

I think you missed my edit. Wait, you know why posts are removed whenever they are removed at a member's request? I love it when sentences read funny. I kept doing that the other day with the word as. I swear it is impossible to use it as a conjunction properly without seriously concentrating first. Pisses me off.

(February 4, 2013 at 12:30 am)Gilgamesh Wrote: Perhaps. Been sick periodically for over a month. Been losing all my gains.

That explains everything. Lift moar!
(January 20, 2013 at 5:55 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:

wait wait wait...

That smile is giving you away... Are you related to Rayaan?

Perhaps there is some Germanic/Islamic infiltration we don't know about!

Cats too!

It's too much of a coincidence. Separated at birth perhaps?
What the hell are you doing to that cat?
(February 4, 2013 at 12:30 am)Shell B Wrote: I think you missed my edit. Wait, you know why posts are removed whenever they are removed at a member's request? I love it when sentences read funny. I kept doing that the other day with the word as. I swear it is impossible to use it as a conjunction properly without seriously concentrating first. Pisses me off.

I did miss your edit. Smile I was talking to said member when he decided to take them down. Also, I apparently can't grammar. Haha, I can't imagine writing for a living.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Germans posted a photo of his mother and said she was a public official. I took the image and did a reverse Google image search, found her name, and then asked for confirmation. He contacted me asking me to remove it (and his post). I complied. Keep your info safe people. Smile
You used your stalker skills for good.

Got it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 4, 2013 at 4:42 am)fr0d0 Wrote:
(January 20, 2013 at 5:55 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:

wait wait wait...

That smile is giving you away... Are you related to Rayaan?

[Image: qEeMQCx.jpg]
(February 4, 2013 at 2:18 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Germans posted a photo of his mother and said she was a public official. I took the image and did a reverse Google image search, found her name, and then asked for confirmation. He contacted me asking me to remove it (and his post). I complied. Keep your info safe people. Smile

Correct.

I haven`t taken a interest in my mum`s life or career and was suprised to find that she was making a career. I then foolishly posted the images I found underestemating some peoples potential stalker skills.

Supposedly if you count back every humans ancestor back to the 12th century, (like 1 person - 2 parents - 4 grandparents - 8 greatgrandparents and so on) you will reach a point where there are more humans than have ever existed - which means that in a way everyone is releated to one another.

One of your ancestors probably fucked his or her cousin.

So yes, I am releated to Rayaan.

I AM RELLEATED TO ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kneel Suckers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 137648 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 518 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 502 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 1151 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 1009 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 723 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1601 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1301 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2306 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2891 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one