Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi!
Hello!
My name is Joel, I am a bible-nerd, although I spend a lot of my time looking up atheist websites and shows such as the skeptics annotated bible and the atheist experience...
I've always been Christian, but until now my ideas have mostly in my own head- and have not been discussed with those with different views. I look forward to discussing with you, and hope at the very least we can give each other some things worth thinking about.
I'm kinda busy and don't have much time for these forums, so if you respond to this post, don't expect me to reply immediately- but I will try to get back to you sometime.
RE: Hi!
Welcome Big Grin It's cool you're interested in atheism. Maybe your mind will open up even more here.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Welcome, but be warned, this is not the Mickey Mouse club. Your claims will get knocked around here. It won't mean we hate you personally, it just means if you don't prove what you claim you give us no reason to adapt your position. And it can get quite blasphemous here too.
Welcome

Don't be afraid. I knock around the claims of some of the atheists here and they don't seem to like it! Big Grin
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Welcome

Sorry I'm late to the party Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Howdy!
Cunt
Welcome!

My name is also Joel, by the way.
...Not that it matters.
Guten Tag
(March 22, 2013 at 9:15 am)Persuade Me Wrote: Welcome!

...Not that it matters.

Hi Joel

Much better than your handle/ site name
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 22, 2013 at 9:28 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(March 22, 2013 at 9:15 am)Persuade Me Wrote: Welcome!

...Not that it matters.

Hi Joel

Much better than your handle/ site name

Angel How about now?