Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ecstasy
RE: Ecstasy
I enjoyed both, but my only bad trip ever was after eating several large caps. I spent hours watching Aladdin so I wouldn't totally freak out. That was the last time I tripped on anything.
I've heard that Niacin can abort a trip. I've never been on a trip that I wanted to abort. Oh sure, I've gone to bad places before, I've just always been able to leave them. I've known enough people that got stuck in some negative thought loop or whatever, so I used to think about having Niacin around for just such an occasion. Moot point now. I haven't grown them for years and probably never will again. "I'm a family man now." he said with a smile plastered on his face that was about as convincing as a hookers wig. Nah, but really, I have no room in my life for tripping. I don't know how my wife would handle such a thing, she goes to bad places whilst drunk. Although, central nervous system depressant, maybe that makes sense.
(March 6, 2013 at 4:07 pm)Napoléon Wrote: If, hypothetically speaking Wink someone were to... say, use some on a night out, would it be worth it? In terms of enjoyment, risk, health etc.

Discuss class.

*edit* also, if hypothetically speaking you were to mix MDMA with large quantities of alcohol, is that a good idea?

*edit 2* "Drugs are bad moral fags" can gtfo.

I used to use it a fair amount and nothing bad happened to me and it was one of , if not the best, feeling I've ever had in my entire life everytime i took one.

Although I've read in the newspapers of people dying from taking them, I don't really know if they actually died from taking them or just while taking them.

I remember the last time I took one i took it so casually without thinking after someone offered me one that about 30 minutes after taking it I turned to my friend and said "I'm so fucking happy, I feel like I'm on ecstasy tonight" Then he reminded me that i had.
Most of the time though I used to take my tablets in halves, and only up to 2 per night and don't listen to idiots who say "I took 20 E's last night" Because either they are just lying or they got sold paracetamol, or maybe they aren't lying and they are taking that many but I just doubt it.

But also don't forget that some people think that MDMA is linked to parkinsons and depression in later life.
I don't take ecstasy anymore just because I don't go clubbing anymore but I would consider it as an option if i did, but I'd just take them in halves and not too many.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I think tripping as a "grown up" would suck. I have way too much shit on my mind to trip out. I also didn't start showing symptoms of certain things you don't want to have whilst tripping until I was in my mid-twenties, so that was definitely a good time to stop, if I had not already by then. I got everything out of my system except pot by the time I was 20, which is when I got married. I got custody of my stepson a few years later and I stopped everything. I also stopped drinking a few years ago after a bad bout with viral gastroenteritis that settled in my heart and gave me permanent palpitations. I'm telling ya, getting old does a number on your recreation choices. *nostalgia*

(March 6, 2013 at 7:43 pm)John V Wrote: Damn, and the atheists always tell us we should live in reality. Seems like you guys spend your spare time trying to escape it.

I don't tell people to live in reality. What has that got to do with atheism? You can live in a fairy land all you want. Just don't expect me to visit if I don't feel like it and don't shit on me for not believing your fairies are real. My fantasy world has way cooler shit in it than Bible-y stuff.
I've had molly a few times.

It's ok. It doesn't do much for me. I mostly get really warm. And really thirsty. Kind of boring.

I prefer weed. Simple, safe, effective, though DAMN it puts a hole in the ol' pocket...

Speaking of I need to get another eighth from my boy tomorrow.
Get a focking MFLB mate!

You'll stretch that 1/8th into two weeks (chronic usage).

Probably much longer.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Personally I stay away from drugs, but hypothetically I say that you can try most things once. Know your limits and all in moderation Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I dunno, Kaye. One thing I would never say to try, not even once, is heroin. Shit's just too damn addicting. Maybe not THAT addicting, exactly, but...I wouldn't risk it.
(March 7, 2013 at 6:47 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: I dunno, Kaye. One thing I would never say to try, not even once, is heroin. Shit's just too damn addicting. Maybe not THAT addicting, exactly, but...I wouldn't risk it.

Its the most awesome feel in the world, you feel no cold, no hunger, no pain... Yet I won't ever touch the damned thing ever again!

The problem with drugs is that they feel way too good, and some of us tend to seek refuge on them. Heroin is very addicting, yes, but a single use won't allow for addiction. The problem is that the guy using it may like the stuff way too much, starting to use first at monthly, then weekly, then daily, then by the hour..... As the body gets the habit, the drug will lose strenght. At that point the user has become a slave, functioning only for the next score, only to feel normal. And it is a torture to break that cicle.
(March 6, 2013 at 7:43 pm)John V Wrote: Damn, and the atheists always tell us we should live in reality. Seems like you guys spend your spare time trying to escape it.

Go fuck yourself.

As for the rest, lots of interesting viewpoints. Personally I'm the kind of person to try everything once, and if in this hypothetical situation I were to try some, I doubt I'd be able to get hold of any more some time soon, as it's my friend who knows the local drug dealer not me.

Obviously there's health risks associated with anything you put in your body. Junk food, alcohol, cigarettes etc are bad for us yet a lot of us enjoy them and use them regardless of risk. The key thing is moderation and knowing when too much is of serious detriment to your health IMHO.