Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 2:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ecstasy
RE: Ecstasy
(March 7, 2013 at 4:10 am)jstrodel Wrote: Where I live, we used to have a place called Buttons Arcade. They had a drug bust, it was the largest in history. They found weapons, every drug you could think of. One guy had rape charges. Why would I make that up?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I dunno why you would make it up, but you did.

Dude, why are you so... (to put it nicely) disingenuous? If your position on how everyone should be just like you is a good one, you don't have to lie about it.

Largest what in history? And rape charges? Rapes happen at libraries. Does that mean people should stop reading books? Button's Arcade... oh yeah. Scary place. Rolleyes

As for the OP, I've done x a handful of times. It's fun, but I've retired it. It's funny- the last few times, my friends made me take it twenty minutes after everyone else, because it hits me faster for some reason. One time, I ended up sitting in the same spot for six hours, stroking my friend's extremely fat long-hair chihuahua, laughing my ass off at everything. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. Actually, X reminds me a lot of being on mushrooms, but without the hallucinations.

Last week, my best friend and I were on mushrooms, and we "discovered" the Dali print my roommate and I have hanging in the living room.

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

Incidentally, there are lots of leftovers. I'm going to Zion for a camping trip in a few days... Cool Shades
(March 6, 2013 at 4:07 pm)Napoléon Wrote: *edit* also, if hypothetically speaking you were to mix MDMA with large quantities of alcohol, is that a good idea?
This I can say: back when I was trolling Jake Tanner on Deviantart (he's the author of Naruto Veangance Revelaitons, the most depraved literary work written since the death of the Marquis de Sade), he did some journalling, and he gave us this little gem in his post AWSUM PARTI!!!!!!!!!

Quote:anywy i got so drunk an ten som kid brogt sim X so i took som but it was realy bad x an i statd 2 get rely sick i was throin up all ovr the capts i ran out fo the hose still throin up and then sombody HIT ME ON THEIR BIKE!!!! i hit tha grond an passd out an woke up in tha hospitl my fmaoly was ther an so was tina. but yeh i had my somach pumpd and dats where i was SORI NO REPLIS U GUYS I CULDNT HELP IT BUT NO IM OUT!!!!!

Needless to say, we all had to inform him about the fact that ecstasy and alcohol both dehydrate the body, so it's very bad to mix the two.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
If it would please the court, administration can consider splitting the thread betwixt the original "exploration" thread and "toaster strudel takes on drugs, atheists and liberalism"
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Locked pending split completion

Done.

I tried to save as many on topic posts, but due to the lack of an ability for PHPBB to split a post itself into two, I've been unable to salvage posts that are split between dealing with the ethics/whatever of drugs and actually answering the discussion posed by Napoleon.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more