Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 2:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recommend a good antipsychotic?
RE: recommend a good antipsychotic?
(April 30, 2013 at 12:13 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: It's very irresponsible to recommend alternative medicine to someone with a serious chemical imbalance. It is potentially harmful. Chemicals do have side effects, but at least they do their job. Alternative medicine does nothing. That is reality.
Nope. By the way, stuff like this is only called 'alternative medicine' and not 'medicine' because americans don't want to put in any work. They'd much rather just put a pill in their mouth. A healthy, active life-style is better than any chemical. Stop spending hours in front of a monitor.
So you dont have an answer to my question? Kay.
I'm stating that psychiatry is evil and should be banned.
And what should take its place for people like me who go insane without medication?
(May 27, 2013 at 2:03 pm)Psykhronic Wrote: And what should take its place for people like me who go insane without medication?
Stop exaggerating your condition. Then consider that it's possible to live a life without meds.

But maybe you really are messed up and really do need meds, in which case, I'm a doctor and I recommend prozac.
I'm not exaggerating. I am diagnosed with Psychosis NOS. Which, by the way, is not treated with drugs like Prozac which shows how much you know. And HOW would I live a life without meds? It's impossible for me to function properly when seeing shit distort everywhere I go and when dozens of voices speak in my head at a time.
(May 27, 2013 at 2:06 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(May 27, 2013 at 2:03 pm)Psykhronic Wrote: And what should take its place for people like me who go insane without medication?
Stop exaggerating your condition. Then consider that it's possible to live a life without meds.

But maybe you really are messed up and really do need meds, in which case, I'm a doctor and I recommend prozac.

Right. Because prozac is really an ideal drug to treat psychosis.

Facepalm
^u guys think im srs?
then state why psychiatry is not evil.

(May 27, 2013 at 2:06 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:

i think you need medication.
No, you tell me why it IS evil. Innocent before proven guilty, logic, and all that.