Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: August 6, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toddler sings "Aint no homo gonna make it to heaven." Church crowd cheers
RE: Toddler sings "Aint no homo gonna make it to heaven." Church crowd cheers
In all his posts on the subject I have never seen Mehmet state one solid reason for why same sex marriage is wrong.

Just the same old "it will affect your children" or "They are not equal" or "Affects the sanctity of marriage" etc,etc, blah,blah,blah.

And when challenged on what the actual effects will be he has no answer.

So I think its just a case of he thinks gays are icky.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
[Image: 2012-05-16.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Disturbing, what's next Christian suicide bombers?
"This time the bullet cold rocked ya a yellow ribbon instead of a swastika?" -RATM
(May 30, 2012 at 10:01 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Well they teach em young in this church. As the toddler sings the crowd cheers. DevilDevilDevil
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/c..._in_church

I can't believe this shit.

ROFLOL

Funny is funny. That was funny.
Holy fuckin' necro, Batman!

@Drich, kids singing Christian hate is funny, isn't it? I bet you think cancer is hilarious.
Cancer is funny as long it hits people from another religion than christians or atheists. If it hits a christian, then he wasn't pious enough or its the lords work. Funny how that works. Regarding gay people, well, the wholly babble leaves no question, devouts have to hate them. As fun as it is as an atheist watching they bend over backwards to reconcile that with the godboy's all loving philosophy. "Give your enemies the other cheek, except If they are gay".

What a puny excuse for a living... Tut Tut

PS- Yeah, holy necro batman!
(May 30, 2012 at 10:34 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Really, I don't see the point of singing songs, about this, or having a kid sing songs about this

I think it might have something to do with reminding those in their flock who might be having homosexual tendencies to think twice about it because they won't stand for it, being fine, upstanding Christians and all that. Plus it makes them feel better about themselves if they have evil sinners to look down on.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(July 10, 2013 at 2:28 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Plus it makes them feel better about themselves if they have evil sinners to look down on.

-Proud that they've managed not to suck cock/indiscreetly-

?:golfclap:?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Plus there's also the communal reinforcement that if they keep telling each other what they want to hear, it makes it true. That, and the fact that having children sing this kind of song reaffirms their belief that while the rest of the world is evil, sinful, and going to hell, they're teaching their children right, and just in case Jesus doesn't come next week like they always claim, the next generation will at least carry on their bigotry.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(May 30, 2012 at 10:01 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Well they teach em young in this church. As the toddler sings the crowd cheers. DevilDevilDevil
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/c..._in_church

I can't believe this shit.

Yeah, that is pretty bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1367 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 5069 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 6300 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5970 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 14340 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19862 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4336 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5815 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 8398 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are there animals in heaven? Mermaid 53 9071 November 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus