Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
(November 15, 2013 at 5:46 pm)The Reality Salesman Wrote: That explains it.

Doesn't explain the My Little Pony fan fiction you post elsewhere though...
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Get out of my head!!!

That's an abuse of your power...
Waiting for the clubhouse at PNC Arena to open so I can get my free drunk on. Also...Hockey! Woot!
Playing Super Mario on SNES with my 4 year old, and realizing he's already better than I ever was (or am today).
Got a phone number last night. Gonna text her maybe sometime tomorrow if I feel like it. Just because I haven't had sex in a year doesn't mean I'm desperate.
Bowling with meetup
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Having my son over for the weekend, and nursing a lower back muscle spasm.
I just read stories to mine and tucked him in.
Listening/watching the NCAA women's soccer tourney.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Posting on the atheist forums, duh Big Grin

Hope you guys are doing good tonight!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4837 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1537 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball