Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
(November 16, 2013 at 9:13 am)The Reality Salesman Wrote: PERFORMING erotica with a donut and coffee!

Yeah, but then you gotta deal with unfortunate frosting stains and, you know, scaldings in sensitive areas. And if it's a cinnamon donut, the residue just irritates the burns...

Really, one should just stick with people. The bonus of doing that is that you can drink the coffee once you're done. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 16, 2013 at 9:47 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(November 16, 2013 at 9:13 am)The Reality Salesman Wrote: PERFORMING erotica with a donut and coffee!

Yeah, but then you gotta deal with unfortunate frosting stains and, you know, scaldings in sensitive areas. And if it's a cinnamon donut, the residue just irritates the burns...

Really, one should just stick with people. The bonus of doing that is that you can drink the coffee once you're done. Wink

I think you're right. I guess something just look better on paper. Wink

In lieu of my recent change...

(November 16, 2013 at 5:45 am)Ivy Wrote: Just got home. Nice buzz, fun conversations, learned about feet fetishes, and hungry! I'm so hungry, man. It's not even funny. I could eat a goat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrito
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

I got a new phone number! [Image: D7612546_714_096515920] [Image: D7612546_714_096803647]

Hooked up a MagicJack plus. It randomly generated a phone number, and the one it generated is easier to remember than my old phone number. Now to get a no-contract mobile wifi hotspot device and data plan. I may get a bama-lama-ding-dong phone, or I may buy a regular MagicJack, and a small, wired headset. That way, I'd just tie my MagicJack into whatever computing platform I was carrying, and then I could place and receive calls from/to my regular home phone number.

Sailor, they're not necessarily special. I think it has to do with my PTSD. I like being able to see the time from wherever I am in the apartment. (Though, now that you ask. There is a particular type of clock which has special significance for me. My grandmother had one on her mantel piece, and I was transfixed by it. I would sit and watch it for hours when I was little. I have two of those: one little one that sits in front of me on my desk, and a larger one in the living room.)

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 16, 2013 at 11:11 am)apophenia Wrote:

I got a new phone number! [Image: D7612546_714_096515920] [Image: D7612546_714_096803647]

Hooked up a MagicJack plus. It randomly generated a phone number, and the one it generated is easier to remember than my old phone number. Now to get a no-contract mobile wifi hotspot device and data plan. I may get a bama-lama-ding-dong phone, or I may buy a regular MagicJack, and a small, wired headset. That way, I'd just tie my MagicJack into whatever computing platform I was carrying, and then I could place and receive calls from/to my regular home phone number.

Sailor, they're not necessarily special. I think it has to do with my PTSD. I like being able to see the time from wherever I am in the apartment. (Though, now that you ask. There is a particular type of clock which has special significance for me. My grandmother had one on her mantel piece, and I was transfixed by it. I would sit and watch it for hours when I was little. I have two of those: one little one that sits in front of me on my desk, and a larger one in the living room.)

Interesting. I guess I can relate. I feel naked without my watch. I have a 24 hr clock that I "acquired" from The Navy. I think it's awesome!
I woke up early and realized it was Saturday, always a good feeling. lol Going for a run and to the gym, then gasp, on a date maybe, tonight? We shall see. Big Grin
Just brought home and loaded 671 lbs of beef into the deep freeze in the garage. Had to throw out all the useless frozen stuff like vegetables.

Just no room for anything else in there right now.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Playing video games at Dave and Busters!
Slept very late, so just about to do some serious damage to a late tea of mixed-meat kebab - lamb and two types of chicken - and chips (or fries if you really must), buried under salad and slathered in sweet chilli and mint sauces. They know me very well in that chippy, even from back in the day. They even once gave me free food one time when I had a major panic attack in their doorway.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 16, 2013 at 2:58 pm)The Reality Salesman Wrote: Playing video games at Dave and Busters!

Cool place, but sooo expensive.

(November 16, 2013 at 4:10 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Slept very late, so just about to do some serious damage to a late tea of mixed-meat kebab - lamb and two types of chicken - and chips (or fries if you really must), buried under salad and slathered in sweet chilli and mint sauces. They know me very well in that chippy, even from back in the day. They even once gave me free food one time when I had a major panic attack in their doorway.

Ooohhhhh....mixed meat kebab? Sounds divine. I haven't had a really delicious kebab in ages. I'm officially jealous. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4838 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1537 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball