Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Listening to Stars of the Lid - "Austin Texas Mental Hospital, Part III" on Drone Zone by SOMA FM, on iTunes

(geez, I sound like an ad)
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hehe, thanks Poca.

After I restarted Windows 8 to load my french input settings and french system language, I booted up not knowing about the french clavier. Essentially, I frantically attempted my password in vain, because a = q for the french. Thankfully, the on-screen keyboard was readily accessible so I could visually know what key meant what character. Phew. Passwords do not show what character was typed on-screen in the little white box, so I was utterly disturbed when I saw that my usual password was not working. I am used to a french canadian keyboard layout, but not french. Fun times, fun times.
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die, and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
I'm actually a little bit high right now.

I feel really good.

Devil (large)
[Image: Evolution.png]

Right now? Getting ready to take a shower. Can't believe the weekend's finished. Sad
I'm a little high right now, on vodka. My poison of choice.

Oh, and I found out why the M6 was all blocked off yesterday. Apparently some bloke was threatening to jump off a motorway bridge. Some people need to learn about timing, I fear.

Oh and Tex? Jammy bastard Wink
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Ow ow ow!

Definitely feels like I've fucked up my bad knee again, just by positioning it oddly in bed. Hurts to move it, though I can stand up and walk without making things worse. With any luck it's just gotten tender again and I'll be back to normal by morning...

Though now I can't sleep, since even getting comfortable feels like something pushing on the kneecap til it pops... Undecided
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Poor hunny! :kisses your knee better:
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(November 18, 2013 at 8:25 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Poor hunny! :kisses your knee better:

It'll be okay by tomorrow, I can tell now. So long as I'm careful. Tongue

I just wish I knew what went wrong! I stood up awkwardly from the floor years ago, heard a series of loud pops, and now I've been contending with this weird ass knee thing ever since. I thought it'd healed up, before tonight.

Ah well, I'll just wait it out again.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Does it feel like something is broken or breaking?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4840 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1537 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball