Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Just ordered some yummy green stuff. It will be here in thirty minutes. Yay!

Writing and watching a movie... mostly watching the movie and getting distracted by AF. Sigh.

Last night, I made a schedule for my day today, and I'm kinda sticking by it. I actually got out of bed this morning, checked my email, and then did my daily yoga... I didn't put it off 'til the afternoon! progress :p
Listening to We Were Promised Jetpacks, maybe about to go out to see "Enough Said".
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(November 20, 2013 at 7:58 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Just ordered some yummy green stuff. It will be here in thirty minutes. Yay!

Bong
(November 20, 2013 at 8:02 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 20, 2013 at 7:58 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Just ordered some yummy green stuff. It will be here in thirty minutes. Yay!

Bong

Yep! With the addition of some Coronado Brewing Islander IPA, I'll be feeling reeeeeal good later!

Just finished a late supper of Hormel chunky chili, with a slathering of chili paste, and a few scoops of manzanilla olives.

Currently listening to the Black Keys, drinking spring water, and getting to know this big bottle of Jager.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hell yeah to Black Keys and Jager.
Gained 1kg. Can't see where I gained it ... yet. Read this blog just a few days back about how asians are under more pressure to be skinny than others and I find it to be quite true, I'm a size 2 (sometimes 0 sometimes 4, depending on the brand) here, but in asia I can't squeeze into an S I have to buy M. And my friends (when I was growing up) and family are always very quick to point out that I'm fat/getting fat. I know this sounds ridiculous to a lot of people, but honestly, when you're raised with your mum telling you to watch your weight every other day, you really believe that you're on the brink of being fat.
(November 21, 2013 at 2:40 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: Gained 1kg. Can't see where I gained it ... yet. Read this blog just a few days back about how asians are under more pressure to be skinny than others and I find it to be quite true, I'm a size 2 (sometimes 0 sometimes 4, depending on the brand) here, but in asia I can't squeeze into an S I have to buy M. And my friends (when I was growing up) and family are always very quick to point out that I'm fat/getting fat. I know this sounds ridiculous to a lot of people, but honestly, when you're raised with your mum telling you to watch your weight every other day, you really believe that you're on the brink of being fat.

THat's so funny. The women in my family are a bit large, and I'm on the small side. In my family, everyone tells me I'm too skinny, but I'm usually a size 4- not too skinny by a long shot, IMO. If you're fat, then who in the world isn't fat?
(November 21, 2013 at 2:57 am)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(November 21, 2013 at 2:40 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: Gained 1kg. Can't see where I gained it ... yet. Read this blog just a few days back about how asians are under more pressure to be skinny than others and I find it to be quite true, I'm a size 2 (sometimes 0 sometimes 4, depending on the brand) here, but in asia I can't squeeze into an S I have to buy M. And my friends (when I was growing up) and family are always very quick to point out that I'm fat/getting fat. I know this sounds ridiculous to a lot of people, but honestly, when you're raised with your mum telling you to watch your weight every other day, you really believe that you're on the brink of being fat.

THat's so funny. The women in my family are a bit large, and I'm on the small side. In my family, everyone tells me I'm too skinny, but I'm usually a size 4- not too skinny by a long shot, IMO. If you're fat, then who in the world isn't fat?

Yea, lol intellectually I know it's kinda ridiculous. I was in Hong Kong recently and when I was out with guys they'd tell me I shouldn't eat so much or I'd get fat. Like seriously this is the culture there and it's the same type of culture I'm used to. But at the same time, the friends who went there with me from Canada told me I really should eat more I was getting really skinny.

Everyone has a different idea of what others should look like.

[Image: D7612546_714_090066530]

Asians. Pffft.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4844 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1537 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball