Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 24, 2024, 1:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
I'm with Ivy here, get pepper spray. But be careful when you use it. I was doing security training on base, and we had to get pepper sprayed before we could get qualified. They wanted us to know how it felt before we got authorized to use it. Probably thinking it would make us more cautious with our decision should we ever consider using it. The shit HURTS!
Watching The Vampire Diaries. Again. 'Cause I'm such a girl. Tongue
Still laid up with a bad back. I'm thinking iit's more than a strained muscle now.
(November 24, 2013 at 9:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Still laid up with a bad back. I'm thinking iit's more than a strained muscle now.

Did you go to urgent care? What happened?
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(November 24, 2013 at 8:52 pm)houseofcantor Wrote: Watching The Vampire Diaries. Again. 'Cause I'm such a girl. Tongue

I stopped watching that show and never had a chance to catch up on it. I just got caught up with Bones and Modern Family. Now I am attempting to do the same with Warehouse 13.

I am unsure how much longer I can stay away from my game, however. When I run out of things to watch, which will most likely be within the next week, I will return to the Forsaken World.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Thanks everyone for the advice, the police filed an incidence report and I'm going to be extra careful from now on. If anyone is wondering the person who gave me advice said that in situation like that, you should start screaming and people would call 911 when they hear you. And you should call 911 if you have a phone. He said the police would be there very quickly.

I got someone to go to school with me for tomorrow so don't worry.
(November 24, 2013 at 9:08 pm)Ivy Wrote:
(November 24, 2013 at 9:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Still laid up with a bad back. I'm thinking iit's more than a strained muscle now.

Did you go to urgent care? What happened?

I was going to, but wasn't able to get there before it closed. I'll try tomorrow.
(November 24, 2013 at 9:17 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 24, 2013 at 9:08 pm)Ivy Wrote: Did you go to urgent care? What happened?

I was going to, but wasn't able to get there before it closed. I'll try tomorrow.

ok. Do it, though. It's too much already.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(November 24, 2013 at 9:11 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(November 24, 2013 at 8:52 pm)houseofcantor Wrote: Watching The Vampire Diaries. Again. 'Cause I'm such a girl. Tongue

I stopped watching that show and never had a chance to catch up on it. I just got caught up with Bones and Modern Family. Now I am attempting to do the same with Warehouse 13.

I am unsure how much longer I can stay away from my game, however. When I run out of things to watch, which will most likely be within the next week, I will return to the Forsaken World.

There's a spin-off called The Originals now. I watch all that stuff. Big Grin

(November 24, 2013 at 9:13 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: Thanks everyone for the advice, the police filed an incidence report and I'm going to be extra careful from now on. If anyone is wondering the person who gave me advice said that in situation like that, you should start screaming and people would call 911 when they hear you. And you should call 911 if you have a phone. He said the police would be there very quickly.

I got someone to go to school with me for tomorrow so don't worry.

One time I was walking to work at four in the morning and some joker pulled a gun on me. I tried that stuff, and peeps just kept driving on by. I mention this because there is no real good solution to these kinda things - in my case, being the kind of guy I am, I chased that mofo off with a box cutter - their solution may be better than mine, but it runs the risk of elevating a target of opportunity to a problem of necessity. Undecided
(November 24, 2013 at 9:25 pm)Ivy Wrote:
(November 24, 2013 at 9:17 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I was going to, but wasn't able to get there before it closed. I'll try tomorrow.

ok. Do it, though. It's too much already.

Well, I'm not really going to have much choice in the matter- I can't be like this indefinitely.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4848 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1537 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball