Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
The internet cut me off from my school library. I can no longer access journals and papers .... a legitimate reason to procrastinate, oh, how I miss this feeling.

So glad to be home.

Having a cup of "candy cane" flavored coffee while a fresh pot is brewing. This is the last time I do 16 mg of perphenazine the night before my Buddhist meditation group. I had a cup of coffee and 400 mg of caffeine beforehand, and I still struggled to stay awake. I'll have to see if I can get 4 mg tabs, so I can choose 8 mg or 12 mg nights.

I survived Tuesday!

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Just had a chicken shawarma wrap and rice. Listening to the Hard Bop channel on JazzRadio . com .I kind of feel like going out for a movie, but I'm worried about buses, so maybe tomorrow. The Armstrong Lie (?) looks very good.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Drinking a beer, looking at some local theater auditions, wondering if I have the nerve.
(November 26, 2013 at 11:04 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Drinking a beer, looking at some local theater auditions, wondering if I have the nerve.

Dare, dare!

[Image: awl508_blazing_saddles_d.jpg]

Watching classic Doctor Who. Just started this evening, so I am still on season one.

The Daleks seem less hostile than in the remake.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Well, gosh darn it, who left this bottle of cake flavored vodka on my desk?

Settled on a , btw, but will likely buy an inexpensive K-type as well when I get the scratch to do so.

[Image: D7612546_714_092400632]

Craig Ferguson. First time in ages. roffl.

Just set up an appointment for headshots. Wish me luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4830 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball