Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 8:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a volunteer
RE: I need a volunteer
(December 19, 2013 at 10:10 am)enrico Wrote: As far as you claim that is not true that i am a nurse you automatically claim that you have magical power.
How would you know whether i am a nurse or not.

We don't know if you are a nurse or not, but you said you were, in another thread. Even then, given your posting history, I doubt anyone here wasn't sceptical of that
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(December 19, 2013 at 10:10 am)enrico Wrote: As far as you claim that is not true that i am a nurse you automatically claim that you have magical power.
How would you know whether i am a nurse or not.

Considering your astounding lack of knowledge on pretty much any subject you care to discuss, and your inability to do something as simple as checking the date on top of a webpage, the thought of you being put in a position of any kind of power over another human being, let alone a sick one, is laughable.

Consider it something you've never once had: an educated conclusion.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 19, 2013 at 9:56 am)Esquilax Wrote: Hey moron........

Hey stupid, can't you read properly before you come out with your judgments!
Here in your link it say.......The researchers say that many common near-death experiences could be caused by the brain's attempt to make sense of unusual sensations and perceptions occurring during a traumatic event.
What the hell means.......COULD BE?
English is not my mother language but as far as i know COULD BE means that something is not sure so if is not sure is no evidence and without evidence it means that is still all up in the air.
On the contrary the evidence from the witness that i described in the previous post are real so get lost boy. Cool Shades
(December 19, 2013 at 10:38 am)enrico Wrote: Hey stupid, can't you read properly before you come out with your judgments!
Here in your link it say.......The researchers say that many common near-death experiences could be caused by the brain's attempt to make sense of unusual sensations and perceptions occurring during a traumatic event.
What the hell means.......COULD BE?
English is not my mother language but as far as i know COULD BE means that something is not sure so if is not sure is no evidence and without evidence it means that is still all up in the air.
On the contrary the evidence from the witness that i described in the previous post are real so get lost boy. Cool Shades

And now you're pretty much sealed your own ignorance of science, since anyone with even a passing familiarity understands that science never professes certainty on any subject; that practice (known to us sane people as "intellectual honesty") doesn't detract from the strength of the findings.

But let's also consider this: you've given no evidence, just anecdotes sans references, and a couple books from someone without the education necessary to make the determinations he has. As opposed to me, who gave references to actual, accredited scientists doing work with actual evidence and having the balls to own up to the fact that they might be wrong.

Oh, and don't think I'm going to let you get away with just sweeping your last little faux pas with the dates under the rug, now will I let you get away with forgetting the other link I posted, where you haven't even attempted one of your deeply dishonest and misinformed rebuttals.

Congratulations, monkey: you've actually made yourself look stupider than you already did.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 19, 2013 at 10:44 am)Esquilax Wrote: And now you're pretty much sealed your own ignorance of science, since anyone with even a passing familiarity understands that science never professes certainty on any subject; that practice (known to us sane people as "intellectual honesty") doesn't detract from the strength of the findings.

Very strange indeed.
When someone tell you that God exist you ask for concrete evidence but when you come up with your so called truth you say that science can not give concrete evidence on the excuse that this is intellectual honesty.
What a bullshit boy.
What a dung bullshit! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Shame on you and your so called honesty.

Quote:But let's also consider this: you've given no evidence, just anecdotes sans references, and a couple books from someone without the education necessary to make the determinations he has.

........the determinations he has
One more failing.
You say HE when in fact The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences has been written by a lady.
This show that you haven't read that book and yet you try to judge and dismiss what is written as garbage.
Shame on you boy. Confusedhock:

Quote:As opposed to me, who gave references to actual, accredited scientists doing work with actual evidence and having the balls to own up to the fact that they might be wrong.

In the book that i am talking about (above) there are plenty of references so don't talk garbage.
Beside your scientists can be accredited as much as you like but as far as they have not come up with pure and concrete evidence they haven't solved any problem so far.
That means that so far you got nothing in your hands.

Quote:Oh, and don't think I'm going to let you get away with just sweeping your last little faux pas with the dates under the rug, now will I let you get away with forgetting the other link I posted, where you haven't even attempted one of your deeply dishonest and misinformed rebuttals.

How do you know that i didn't look at your links.
I look at them and as soon i saw that they bring no concrete evidence i decided not to bring them up.
Why should i waste my time discussing them when scientists still haven't come up with concrete evidence?

Quote:Congratulations, monkey: you've actually made yourself look stupider than you already did.

Merry Christmas boy.
Be happy and try not to get too cranky.
Don't let your cells die. Smile
Enrico you're a blathering moron just give up the ghost. No one buys your specific brand of utter bullshit.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(December 20, 2013 at 3:58 am)enrico Wrote: Very strange indeed.
When someone tell you that God exist you ask for concrete evidence but when you come up with your so called truth you say that science can not give concrete evidence on the excuse that this is intellectual honesty.

Actually, I ask for any evidence at all. Something you and every other godwad has failed miserably to produce.

Oh, and you're kind of dishonestly twisting what I actually said here; I said nothing about science's inability to provide evidence, because there's evidence all over that report. What I said was that proper science never professes certainty: they always allow for the possibility that they don't know everything yet. They still have evidence that informs the reportage they've done, that "may have" language just accounts for the possibility of new evidence.

But that evidence would have to be provided before one is rationally justified in throwing out the findings of the current report.

Quote:What a bullshit boy.
What a dung bullshit! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Shame on you and your so called honesty.

For someone who just lied about what I actually said to safeguard your own delusions, it's pretty rich to see you shaming anyone else.

Quote:........the determinations he has
One more failing.
You say HE when in fact The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences has been written by a lady.

Don't even care: I looked at the author's credentials, found none in neuroscience. In fact, barring an honorary degree in therapeutic counselling, all she has is credentials from a "college of spiritual and psychic studies." Not exactly a leader in science, that; remember, I asked you for actual scientific evidence, and this was the person you brought up.

Though, yes: a lady. Apologies for the pronoun mixup.

Quote:This show that you haven't read that book and yet you try to judge and dismiss what is written as garbage.
Shame on you boy. Confusedhock:

No, I haven't read it: given that the author has no education in the relevant fields, doing so would be pointless. She literally has no idea what she's talking about... have you not been paying attention to what I'm saying?

Quote:In the book that i am talking about (above) there are plenty of references so don't talk garbage.

Anecdotes aren't references, genius. And a fucking high school science report has references too, that doesn't mean it's one hundred percent right.

Besides, if you'd actually read the sentence you quoted before you disagreed with it, you might have seen that I was talking about the references I had given, not the scientists. Rolleyes

Quote:Beside your scientists can be accredited as much as you like but as far as they have not come up with pure and concrete evidence they haven't solved any problem so far.
That means that so far you got nothing in your hands.

Ooh, look at them goalposts move! What do you mean, "pure and concrete evidence?" They have literally one hundred percent more scientifically valid evidence than you do, you know... being real scientists.

Again: science doesn't profess certainty. It's intellectually honest. But the current evidence disagrees with your views, rico. That's where the weight of it leads, because that's where the people educated enough to make the determinations have gone. You have the burden of proof here; do you have any evidence beyond the anecdotal ramblings of an uneducated person who seriously attended a psychic college?

Quote:How do you know that i didn't look at your links.

Because you missed the date at the tops of the pages.

Quote:I look at them and as soon i saw that they bring no concrete evidence i decided not to bring them up.
Why should i waste my time discussing them when scientists still haven't come up with concrete evidence?

Oh right, I forgot you were a fucking idiot who will never relinquish your grip on the arbitrary determinations you've already made. What have I told you about science like six times on this page so far, moron?

Quote:Merry Christmas boy.
Be happy and try not to get too cranky.
Don't let your cells die. Smile

Go fuck yourself, troll.

(December 19, 2013 at 10:10 am)enrico Wrote:
(December 18, 2013 at 10:01 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I don't remember claiming to be a magician?

As far as you claim that is not true that i am a nurse you automatically claim that you have magical power.

Because even someone pretending to be a nurse would have more medical knowledge than what you've displayed on here?

Now, I'm not saying definitively that you're not a nurse. What I am saying is that I don't believe you.
(December 19, 2013 at 10:10 am)enrico Wrote: How would you know whether i am a nurse or not.
Can a normal human being able to read people mind?
Jesus did, Dynamo can.

See above; I don't know that you're not, I just don't believe you because you're batshit insane it's all.

Also, LOL. Because if your insanity I don't know of you're being serious or not when you say an illusionist from Sheffield can read minds or not, but he can't.

(December 19, 2013 at 10:10 am)enrico Wrote: I saw people who did with me so i know that these people have extraordinary power.
In other words if you claim to be able to read in my mind you also claim to have extraordinary power.

[Image: 631px-FullMoon2010.jpg]

This is true lunacy.
(December 19, 2013 at 10:10 am)enrico Wrote: I personally think that you are a fake but as far you claim that you can read in my mind you can't really pretend to not knowing anything. Cool Shades

Ok but just to be clear, you're talking to the voices in your head now yes? Because I never made that claim Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 20, 2013 at 4:17 am)Aral Gamelon Wrote: Enrico you're a blathering moron just give up the ghost. No one buys your specific brand of utter bullshit.

Oh, i see.
So i finally found someone that can tell me what is the difference between religion and spirituality.
Good.
Just waiting for your answer. Smile

(December 20, 2013 at 4:23 am)Esquilax Wrote: Actually, I ask for any evidence at all. Something you and every other godwad has failed miserably to produce.

I already explained how to find evidence but i will say to you once again considering the fact that your mind work on low gear.
First you got to establish a relationship with the person that you intend to love.
After that step by step you got to put as much interest and admiration in your heart and mind for that person or entity as you can.
If your interest is sincere then the other party will reward you with more interest and admiration.
Dealing with a physical person you may or may not get the interest back but when you deal with God you can be sure that you will get back the interest.
Said this is also important to say that being a non physical entity it is not possible to compare an abstract thing with a physical thing as physical can be perceived with the physical sense while something sort of abstract can only be perceived with subtle consciousness.
In other words only an imbecile pretend to get physical evidence from something non-physical. Smile

Quote:Go fuck yourself, troll.

Tiger

(December 20, 2013 at 4:40 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: ............someone pretending to be a nurse would have more medical knowledge than what you've displayed on here

Actually i heal an old man from MRSA when the doctors with their antibiotics couldn't and i prevent his leg from being amputated.

Quote:Now, I'm not saying definitively that you're not a nurse. What I am saying is that I don't believe you. I don't know that you're not, I just don't believe you because you're batshit insane it's all.

When you are not 100% sure you should say........I DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE.
When you say ........YOU ARE NOT...then you automatically should have some evidence to back up you statement.
In other words you are either a braggart or a boaster.
Certainly not someone with extraordinary mental powers.

Quote:Also, LOL. Because if your insanity I don't know of you're being serious or not when you say an illusionist from Sheffield can read minds or not, but he can't.

Actually Dynamo is from Bradford.
Anyway are you saying that an illusionist can transform coca into orange juice and orange juice into coca or he can disappear? Thinking
(December 21, 2013 at 8:29 am)enrico Wrote:
(December 20, 2013 at 4:40 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: ............someone pretending to be a nurse would have more medical knowledge than what you've displayed on here

Actually i heal an old man from MRSA when the doctors with their antibiotics couldn't and i prevent his leg from being amputated.

LIAR.

A herpedy derpedy doop! A herpda derpa!

You're more likely to retard someone's brain than heal someone who has contracted MRSA. You're a cunt for even saying something so pathetically deluded you twat. I'd say provide evidence but I know you have no idea how to form a coherent sentence so I'll just conclude it's another lie.

(December 21, 2013 at 8:29 am)enrico Wrote:
Quote:Now, I'm not saying definitively that you're not a nurse. What I am saying is that I don't believe you. I don't know that you're not, I just don't believe you because you're batshit insane it's all.
When you are not 100% sure you should say........I DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE.
When you say ........YOU ARE NOT...then you automatically should have some evidence to back up you statement.
In other words you are either a braggart or a boaster.
Certainly not someone with extraordinary mental powers.

A HERPY DERP! Derpedy derpedy DERP!

When you say anything you should automatically butt sechs! But more to the point, when compared to someone so intellectually inferior (such as you), nobody here has to boast about anything. We just need to turn up and we automatically cast a shadow over you and your insanity.

Quote:
Quote:Also, LOL. Because if your insanity I don't know of you're being serious or not when you say an illusionist from Sheffield can read minds or not, but he can't.
Actually Dynamo is from Bradford.
Anyway are you saying that an illusionist can transform coca into orange juice and orange juice into coca or he can disappear? Thinking

Yeah you make no fucking sense even when you're not being a deluded cock jockey. Dynamo is just an illusionist. It's all a trick, he's not actually fucking magic you dumb cunt.

Is this you, rick?

[Image: zoolander-mermaid.gif]

Like you know where the fuck Bradford is you simpleton, heh.

In fact, just to add to the above, I think it's pretty clear that rick needs to be committed as a potentially massive danger to his 'patients' (assuming he's not lying, which I guess he probably is).

Someone who claims that they can 'cure' someone of MRSA when (I presume) all known antibiotic treatments have failed is quite clearly a very dangerous and deluded individual.

I think rick lives in Australia? If anyone comes across a nurse who can't speak properly and thinks he's a god, please call the police.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Sufi Holy Man Is Arrested For Killing Volunteer He Failed to Bring Back to Life MountainsWinAgain 7 3484 September 19, 2014 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does the world need religion, even if it doesn't need God? Darwinian 21 10284 January 25, 2012 at 9:31 am
Last Post: J.Wylie