Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 2:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro abortion or not
RE: Pro abortion or not
So the unlicensed parents would be forced to either abort or give their baby up? And also pay a fine? How is this a better system?
(January 1, 2014 at 7:46 pm)Lek Wrote:
(January 1, 2014 at 7:36 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: IWhat nation? You're on the internet. The world is just a little bigger than whatever country you're from, and with your attitude I'm going hazard and guess and say you're american.

What you've done is spout some really naive brainwashed bullshit. You've shown that you have no idea what actually goes on in the real world. You're ignoring reality and pretending that there is a perfect solution so that you can judge everyone.

You're right. I'm an American. We always thought we were the whole world anyway.

Well you're not very bright. Plenty of countries do not have legal abortions, maybe that's the secret success of the great Islamic nations eh? Funny it's only people who do not live in a backwards society that use their freedom to drive their country backwards.
(January 1, 2014 at 10:39 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: So the unlicensed parents would be forced to either abort or give their baby up? And also pay a fine? How is this a better system?

It doesn't consider all of the vital emotions of the incompetent, just as the incompetent do not consider the vital emotions of children.
(January 1, 2014 at 10:50 pm)Belac Enrobso Wrote:
(January 1, 2014 at 10:39 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: So the unlicensed parents would be forced to either abort or give their baby up? And also pay a fine? How is this a better system?

It doesn't consider all of the vital emotions of the incompetent, just as the incompetent do not consider the vital emotions of children.

That is truly fucked up.
Vital emotions of Children like the ones they'll feel after being stolen from their parents for no reason and sent to live in a fotser home with nobody to really love them? Sounds healthy.
(January 1, 2014 at 10:51 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(January 1, 2014 at 10:50 pm)Belac Enrobso Wrote: It doesn't consider all of the vital emotions of the incompetent, just as the incompetent do not consider the vital emotions of children.

That is truly fucked up.

Just as fucked up as raising up numb little shits like me.

(January 1, 2014 at 10:53 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Vital emotions of Children like the ones they'll feel after being stolen from their parents for no reason and sent to live in a fotser home with nobody to really love them? Sounds healthy.

http://global3.memecdn.com/never-gonna-n...017477.jpg
I'm a no-exceptions pro lifer.
IN SACULA SAECULORUM
(January 1, 2014 at 11:50 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: I'm a no-exceptions pro lifer.

WHERE THE FUCK YOU COME FROM?!
(January 1, 2014 at 11:50 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: I'm a no-exceptions pro lifer.

What the hell does that matter if you're a man? You're never going to be pregnant let alone pregnant at an inconvenient time. Why don't you just sit this one out?
I am pro abortion. Children need a great deal of care and attention. Children who are unwanted shouldn't be born.

I am not sold on the 'its a woman's body' thing though, as an absolute. If a Woman intends to have a baby then I beleive she has a duty of care not to compromise the futures person's health though smoking or exposure to other hazards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide. Nishant Xavier 343 17403 September 2, 2023 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: MarcusA
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 7822 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 32451 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Pro-Life Atheists KristinNirvana 84 14130 July 25, 2018 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: LadyAmaltheaMoon
  Abortion and ethics Dystopia 10 2317 June 28, 2014 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  anyone else here not pro life for the sake of being pro life? leodeo 83 15155 November 15, 2013 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  godless pro-lifers Max_Kolbe 85 19178 October 15, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Atheists, the death penalty and abortion... ideologue08 511 189471 May 30, 2013 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Colanth
  I am a pro-life atheist mavis 210 71675 February 27, 2012 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Virginia Ironside on abortion and euthanasia The Omnissiunt One 18 6587 October 10, 2010 at 8:02 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One