Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 3:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
Yahoo, as usual, answers this question:

Quote:We have the biological system of an omnivore. Hydrochloric acid in our stomachs, NOT found in herbivores, enzymes in your pancreas designed to break down meat, NOT found in herbivores. No cellulase (the enzyme need to fully break down vegetation), cellulase is needed for an herbivorous animal, but we don't produce any. Our intestines are long (generally a sign of herbivorous animals) but our intestines are not nearly as long as a true herbivore. We possess canines, NOT found in herbivores.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...232AAnXzuH
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
He is so stupid, it's not even funny
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(March 18, 2014 at 1:02 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(March 18, 2014 at 8:25 am)enrico Wrote: Sorry but you are making a hell of a confusion.
Omnivores are more similar to carnivorous than to humans.

What, you mean the species that has evolved to consume meat and plants? Those humans? That's the very definition of omnivore you plank.

If i would get stuck somewhere in a island or in the desert or in a ice age then i also would eat fish or maybe meat and therefore i do understand those ancestors that had to eat meat for sometime.
You see the issue in a different way thinking that our ancestors did it not for survival but for pure choice.
Unfortunately for you you are dead wrong.
If that would be the case we would look like omnivore.
Do you look like a bear or a dog Stimbo?
I thought you look more like Lee Van Cliff.
Anyway let me know how you look like eh!
By the way you would have more success if you stick with
your jokes rather than serious matters. Smile

(March 18, 2014 at 1:05 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Yahoo, as usual, answers this question:

Quote:We have the biological system of an omnivore. Hydrochloric acid in our stomachs, NOT found in herbivores, enzymes in your pancreas designed to break down meat, NOT found in herbivores. No cellulase (the enzyme need to fully break down vegetation), cellulase is needed for an herbivorous animal, but we don't produce any. Our intestines are long (generally a sign of herbivorous animals) but our intestines are not nearly as long as a true herbivore. We possess canines, NOT found in herbivores.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...232AAnXzuH

You will find thousand of people who think in this way as well as finding thousand of people who think the opposite.
Hippos got bigger canine than lions yet they are full veg.
Our acids are not as much strong and powerful as meat eater.
Our look is not anywhere near meat eaters.
Any point in that site can easily be demolished and the bullshit can be covered in dung. Cool Shades
[Image: tumblr_mab3p2nzwS1rrwxr0.gif]

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
I think enrico is actually a thousand monkey's desperately trying to form a coherent sentence in the hope they'll one day write Othello.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
[Image: Monkey-typing.jpg]

Then when 'rico sees someone calling him on his shit, he thinks the solution is to simply throw more.

[Image: ngbbs4fc63bbf3162d.jpg]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
enrico Wrote:You will find thousand of people who think in this way as well as finding thousand of people who think the opposite.

Doesn't really matter what other people think, what matters is the truth.

Quote:Hippos got bigger canine than lions yet they are full veg.

Hippos (and other vegetarian animals) have tusks for fighting/protection, as they are incredibly aggressive.

Quote:Our acids are not as much strong and powerful as meat eater.

Because we are omnivores, not carnivores. We have the right amount of acids for omnivore diet.

Quote:Our look is not anywhere near meat eaters.

I don't know what that means. It's just your opinion that we don't look like we eat meat? Because our closest cousins, apes, supplement their diets with meat.

Quote:Any point in that site can easily be demolished and the bullshit can be covered in dung.

"Easily demolished". LOL Although I will agree that what you tried to cover the truth in is, in fact, dung.
[Image: ferns500x125_zps9511e564.jpg]
(March 19, 2014 at 11:30 am)Bittersmart Wrote:
enrico Wrote:You will find thousand of people who think in this way as well as finding thousand of people who think the opposite.

Doesn't really matter what other people think, what matters is the truth.

I fully agree with you. Worship

Quote:Hippos got bigger canine than lions yet they are full veg.

Quote:Hippos (and other vegetarian animals) have tusks for fighting/protection, as they are incredibly aggressive.

That is exactly the point.
We also have small canine for the same reason.
The fact that we are at war with each other all the time means that in our nature there is the need for.
Now we are fighting with machine guns and bombs but in the far past we did not have these tools so a nasty look with our canine teeth means a lot.

Quote:Our acids are not as much strong and powerful as meat eater.

Quote:Because we are omnivores, not carnivores. We have the right amount of acids for omnivore diet.

Bullshit.
You give me the evidence and i will agree with you. Right? Smile

Quote:Our look is not anywhere near meat eaters.

Quote:I don't know what that means. It's just your opinion that we don't look like we eat meat? Because our closest cousins, apes, supplement their diets with meat.

You know very well what i am talking about.
We do not look anywhere near omnivores so we are not omnivore.
As simple as that. Cool Shades

Quote:Any point in that site can easily be demolished and the bullshit can be covered in dung.

Quote:"Easily demolished". LOL Although I will agree that what you tried to cover the truth in is, in fact, dung.

Every single point that you guys made has been demolished so far.
The problem with you is that you keep your mind shut as a protection so the truth is left outside.
That is your problem however. Smile
[Image: not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif]