Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
(March 23, 2014 at 1:35 am)enrico Wrote: One more stupid comment.
By using these tools you got to be very close to your enemies and that involve a nasty look as well showing your nasty and angry face including your canines.
That it is not something that happen these days where you don't have to show your ugly face to an enemy that can be far away as the rifle can hit someone far away. Wink Shades

My comment was stupid? Dude, you've obviously studied jack shit about human evolution. All of your explanations are just made up on the spot with nothing to back it up.

I own more books already on human evolution, and I've read them all, than you will ever even realize exist.

Our teeth have shrunk in size quite a bit due to our tendency to cook our food. We don't use them for threat display.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(March 23, 2014 at 8:40 am)enrico Wrote: All you have to do is to bring these pictures forward so we can see. Wink Shades

I don't have to bring any pictures forward, as I literally just said, posting pictures and stating opinions, is not evidence.

However I will link you to this study:
http://www.pnas.org/content/104/26/10932.full

There are many more studies out there but unfortunately they aren't accessible to the general public.

And to prove my point about pictures:

[Image: ho:showmemoney_ostrich.jpg?w=350&h=350]

Ostriches have teeth! It must be true because there is a picture of it.

PS- If you want to actually learn about the dental adaptations of the giant panda and the differences to the brown bear, go to your local library and get and read a book.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(March 23, 2014 at 9:48 am)Rahul Wrote: My comment was stupid? Dude, you've obviously studied jack shit about human evolution. All of your explanations are just made up on the spot with nothing to back it up.

Enrico prefers the term "intuitional science." Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(March 22, 2014 at 11:25 am)enrico Wrote:
(March 20, 2014 at 7:32 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: We have canine teeth... For fighting?

As Stimbo you also lack in intuition.Alarm

Homo sapiens can be around for ages and ages but it is only in the last
few thousand years or so that man managed to turn iron ore or other rocks or powder into metal and turn this metal into weapons.
So it is like to say that if we have 24 hours in human life only in the last 5 minutes of this day we created weapons.
Again it means that until 5 minutes ago we use our canine to scare away enemies. Cool Shades

Let me revel in the absurdity of that for a minute ROFLOL
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(March 23, 2014 at 9:48 am)Rahul Wrote: My comment was stupid? Dude, you've obviously studied jack shit about human evolution. All of your explanations are just made up on the spot with nothing to back it up. I own more books already on human evolution, and I've read them all, than you will ever even realize exist.

You think that the best way to learn things is to read books.
Dead wrong boy.
There is a much better way to learn things and that come when you study within.
Everything is within and nothing is outside.
Outside you only got a constant changing panorama.
Fortunately for you it is never too late. Smile

Quote:Our teeth have shrunk in size quite a bit due to our tendency to cook our food.

One more bullshit. Smile

Quote:We don't use them for threat display.

Now ok but we have been using them until 5 min. ago. Wink Shades

(March 23, 2014 at 10:52 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Let me revel in the absurdity of that for a minute.

You must have missed the big party where the masses were reveling to hear that the planet earth was not flat and was not the center of the universe.
Never mind you still can revel in solitude. ROFLOL

(March 23, 2014 at 9:59 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: I don't have to bring any pictures forward, as I literally just said, posting pictures and stating opinions, is not evidence.

I already knew that you could not possibly back up your absurd evidence.
It is so hard to say......i fail all around? Confusedhock:
(March 24, 2014 at 8:12 am)enrico Wrote: You think that the best way to learn things is to read books.
Dead wrong boy.

This is the root of the problem. Enrico lives in la-la land.

Good-bye, enrico. You are not even amusing anymore.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(March 24, 2014 at 8:12 am)enrico Wrote:
(March 23, 2014 at 9:59 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: I don't have to bring any pictures forward, as I literally just said, posting pictures and stating opinions, is not evidence.

I already knew that you could not possibly back up your absurd evidence.
It is so hard to say......i fail all around? Confusedhock:

Literally in the same post you just quoted me from, I gave you a link to a study. I also told you to read a text book on the subject. That is evidence.
You will only find information about panda teeth in text books nowadays because it is the most basic, common knowledge and no one can perform a study just on that. You are being wilfully ignorant. Please go and educate yourself.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
LOL at the OP.

Quote:Moreover, our results showed that a vegetarian diet is associated with poorer health (higher incidences of cancer, allergies, and mental health disorders), a higher need for health care, and poorer quality of life.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Ado...#abstract0
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 24, 2014 at 2:05 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: LOL at the OP.

Quote:Moreover, our results showed that a vegetarian diet is associated with poorer health (higher incidences of cancer, allergies, and mental health disorders), a higher need for health care, and poorer quality of life.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Ado...#abstract0

What a pity that you haven't read the comments on that article!
One old saying goes.......LAUGHS BEST WHO LAUGHS LAST. SmileConfused FallSmile
http://www.plosone.org/article/comments/...ne.0088278
(March 24, 2014 at 8:12 am)enrico Wrote: You think that the best way to learn things is to read books.
Dead wrong boy.

[Image: 242sa3a.jpg]
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.