Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 5:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is evolution hiding?
RE: Why is evolution hiding?
My god this thread is moving that fast I can't keep up with it lol.
(March 25, 2014 at 2:49 am)tor Wrote:
(March 25, 2014 at 2:48 am)Thunder Cunt Wrote: It is a fair possibility in my eyes.
I believe that the energy behind the big bang, the force behind natural selection, and that whateverthefuckyoucallit responsible for all that's beautiful, your tastebuds and the strawberries designed for your tastebuds, landscapes, beautiful women, sweet smelling roses, etc.

Whatever is responsible for compassion, altruism, honesty, purity, integrity, wisdom, understanding, and self-control....IS GOD!

Is god responsible for everything that is bad?

WHen Ted Bundy Chose to kidnap innocent people, rape them, torture them, murder them, mutilate them, and have sex with their corpses...was God behind that?
(March 25, 2014 at 2:51 am)Thunder Cunt Wrote:
(March 25, 2014 at 2:49 am)tor Wrote: Is god responsible for everything that is bad?

WHen Ted Bundy Chose to kidnap innocent people, rape them, torture them, murder them, mutilate them, and have sex with their corpses...was God behind that?

That's what I just asked.
(March 25, 2014 at 2:48 am)tor Wrote: So Thunder do you accept evolution? Yes or No.

I have told you many times today that I accept evolution. Just not your interpretation of it! Wink Shades
My interpretation? ROFLOL

What is the difference between my and your interpretation? What do I believe that you think is untrue?
(March 25, 2014 at 2:51 am)tor Wrote:
(March 25, 2014 at 2:51 am)Thunder Cunt Wrote: WHen Ted Bundy Chose to kidnap innocent people, rape them, torture them, murder them, mutilate them, and have sex with their corpses...was God behind that?

That's what I just asked.

Nope. GOd has always condemned such behavior. Ted had a choice to act on his impulses and he decided to go with it.

I have similar impulses everyday. IF I make the wrong choice it aint God's fault.

If I go rob an old or vulnerable person or I go rape and murder someone for enjoyement....who enjoys it....me or God?

(March 25, 2014 at 2:54 am)tor Wrote: My interpretation? ROFLOL

What is the difference between my and your interpretation? What do I believe that you think is untrue?

I already told you and am sick of repeating myself.
How can you say god is responsible for compassion then? You sound like a fucking christian apologist now.

Is the only difference between my evolution and yours is that it doesn't involve supernatural influences?
Poor you, tor. What it must be to be you right now.

(This is pity meant genuinely, by the way.)
(March 25, 2014 at 3:00 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Poor you, tor. What it must be to be you right now.

(This is pity meant genuinely, by the way.)

Angel Cloud
(March 25, 2014 at 2:58 am)tor Wrote: How can you say god is responsible for compassion then? You sound like a fucking christian apologist now.

Is the only difference between my evolution and yours is that it doesn't involve supernatural influences?

No the difference is you arrogantly state it like you know it to be factual.
Quit cherrypickin! Compassion wasn't the only thing I mentioned was from God. You're forgetting breasts and pussies Razz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is God hiding? or are our eyes too inferior? WinterHold 49 6397 February 10, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Objectivist
  Why is god hiding? tor 146 17564 March 28, 2014 at 4:32 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Why, why, why? Little Rik 39 12373 June 14, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Little Rik