Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 2:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
That's a rescue pig :p
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(March 31, 2014 at 4:11 am)Aral Gamelon Wrote: Enrico, you poor, pitiful, misguided idiot. Homo sapiens are omnivores. For fucks sake.

Homo sapiens was eating meat when his natural food was not available.
At the same time he was also picking his nose and masturbate.
One thing however that it is important to say about homo sapiens
is that he only masturbate his penis unlike some people today that masturbate their brains. SmileConfused FallSmile
(March 31, 2014 at 6:45 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: No village is complete without its idiot.

I noticed that you write an average of 20 post while i average only 2.
Gee you must have a big brain.
Of course all your writing is not a mountain of dung isn't it?
By the way can you tell me what is the inner meaning of philosophy? Thinking
(April 1, 2014 at 7:40 am)enrico Wrote: I noticed that you write an average of 20 post while i average only 2.
And yet you manage to post more insipid insanity in two posts than Jake can even dream of approaching in 20.

On the other hand, no one can accuse you of underachieving.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 1, 2014 at 8:43 am)Tonus Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 7:40 am)enrico Wrote: I noticed that you write an average of 20 post while i average only 2.
And yet you manage to post more insipid insanity in two posts than Jake can even dream of approaching in 20.

So, what is the inner meaning of philosophy? Thinking
(April 1, 2014 at 6:04 am)enrico Wrote:
(March 31, 2014 at 4:11 am)Aral Gamelon Wrote: Enrico, you poor, pitiful, misguided idiot. Homo sapiens are omnivores. For fucks sake.

Homo sapiens was eating meat when his natural food was not available.
At the same time he was also picking his nose and masturbate.

Fair play. Personally I find it hard to multitask. Picking my nose at the same time as masturbateing and eating unnatural meat is a level of Co ordination I can only dream of!
Sith code
(April 1, 2014 at 8:53 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 8:43 am)Tonus Wrote: And yet you manage to post more insipid insanity in two posts than Jake can even dream of approaching in 20.

So, what is the inner meaning of philosophy? Thinking
So, what is the definition of a non-sequitor?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 1, 2014 at 11:34 am)Tonus Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 8:53 am)enrico Wrote: So, what is the inner meaning of philosophy? Thinking
So, what is the definition of a non-sequitor?

Ah, problematic comparison. Non sequitur has a pretty much universally agreed definition which is available in the dictionary (and which as you observe, applies to Ricos question). Whereas there is no consensus on what an "inner meaning" of anything actually is. It's a meaningless question, Like what's the meaning of life the universe and everything (42). However I'm sure Ricos inner Intuitional whatever is about to shat out his view on this and I for one can't wait to here the bizarre answer to his irrational question.
Sith code
(April 1, 2014 at 8:53 am)enrico Wrote: So, what is the inner meaning of philosophy? Thinking

Oh, go ahead and tell us. You know you want to. What have you decided is the innermost, super-duper, eternal, most high meaning of philosophy?

(It's okay, my doctor says i am healthy enough for deep belly laughs.)

Sorry Enrico. Didn't mean to spoil your fun.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]