Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
Oh look! Enrico has ignored my questions for a third time! What a surprise!
Enrico, you basically said science books are worthless. But you are a nurse, how did you learn to be a nurse? How did you earn the qualifications necessary to become a nurse? Did you sit in exam? If so, how did you revise for this exam?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(April 5, 2014 at 7:58 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Oh look! Enrico has ignored my questions for a third time! What a surprise!
Enrico, you basically said science books are worthless. But you are a nurse, how did you learn to be a nurse? How did you earn the qualifications necessary to become a nurse? Did you sit in exam? If so, how did you revise for this exam?

He's not a nurse. He's in a building with nurses in, though.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(April 5, 2014 at 7:58 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Oh look! Enrico has ignored my questions for a third time! What a surprise!

1) you keep on asking too many personal question.
Would you reply to me if i ask you your real name and address?
2) You have shown your limited intellect and intuition especially when you came out with ......I SALIVATE AT THE SIGHT OF RAW MEAT.
An Inuit could say that but anybody else no.
Or that person is sick in the head or he is telling bullshit.
In any case it is sick.
3) You are misquoting me.
I did not say that science books are worthless.
I rather say that before i worry about science books i worry about
the evidence that i see every day so i leave science books to idiots that
believe to theories and not to the reality in hospitals, rehab centers, nursing homes and jails.
Not all what science books say is crap so i may take that good and leave the rest.
4) What i was taking seriously in the past in order to pass an exam is a thing of the past.
If i had to go through again that study i wouldn't.

Oh, by the way so far none has answer my question.
Would you pick up a gold nugget dirty with dog poo or would you let it
for somebody else?
C'mon guys don't be shy. Wink Shades
(April 6, 2014 at 1:20 am)enrico Wrote:

1) you keep on asking too many personal question.
Would you reply to me if i ask you your real name and address?
2) You have shown your limited intellect and intuition especially when you came out with ......I SALIVATE AT THE SIGHT OF RAW MEAT.
An Inuit could say that but anybody else no.
Or that person is sick in the head or he is telling bullshit.
In any case it is sick.
3) You are misquoting me.
I did not say that science books are worthless.
I rather say that before i worry about science books i worry about
the evidence that i see every day so i leave science books to idiots that
believe to theories and not to the reality in hospitals, rehab centers, nursing homes and jails.
Not all what science books say is crap so i may take that good and leave the rest.
4) What i was taking seriously in the past in order to pass an exam is a thing of the past.
If i had to go through again that study i wouldn't.

Oh, by the way so far none has answer my question.
Would you pick up a gold nugget dirty with dog poo or would you let it
for somebody else?
C'mon guys don't be shy. Wink Shades

Are you fucking stupid?If meat is making people sick that would fall in the realm of SCIENCE.I dont care what you see i care only for what empirical evidence you have."what you see in hospitals is IRRELEVANT.all that matters are FACTS and DATA.
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

(April 6, 2014 at 3:14 am)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote: Are you fucking stupid?If meat is making people sick that would fall in the realm of SCIENCE.I dont care what you see i care only for what empirical evidence you have."what you see in hospitals is IRRELEVANT.all that matters are FACTS and DATA.

You are a total imbecile.
If your science would be correct we wouldn't have so many people physically and mentally sick.
Not only that but even the economic and politically science is a total disaster.
Most of the people globally speaking are struggling.
All science related to this universe is mostly wrong.
Mother nature provide for everybody need but not for everybody greed.
Today physical science is out of balance.
Stuff your so called FACTS and DATA.
I look at the results not at your mental masturbation. SmileConfused FallSmile
[Image: only+dr.who+.gif+i+have+_d9a22bdcd80e5c8...5bf7c8.gif]
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(April 6, 2014 at 9:08 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 6, 2014 at 3:14 am)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote: Are you fucking stupid?If meat is making people sick that would fall in the realm of SCIENCE.I dont care what you see i care only for what empirical evidence you have."what you see in hospitals is IRRELEVANT.all that matters are FACTS and DATA.

If your science would be correct we wouldn't have so many people physically and mentally sick.
Not only that but even the economic and politically science is a total disaster.
I look at the results not at your mental masturbation. SmileConfused FallSmile

"Stuff my facts and data" So your telling me to deny reality in favor of fantasy.Sorry it isn't going to happen.Tell me how you even know wether the people you see are really sick from meat and not from something else?Fairy tales dont count as evidence you moron.We only execept facts in reality.Science is the all,spiritualism is imaginary.
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

The redneck strike again.
(April 6, 2014 at 9:08 am)enrico Wrote:

I look at the results not at your mental masturbation. :):confused-fall::)

[Image: pemy8aty.jpg]
Mark my vote in the batshit crazy column please.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(April 6, 2014 at 4:22 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: Mark my vote in the batshit crazy column please.

Yep.

Nobody trolls THAT well.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code