Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
(April 18, 2014 at 9:28 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 16, 2014 at 7:23 pm)Stimbo Wrote: ......he's just angling for the slap he would get if he said that to my face.

You dress in black with a white shirt.

You are confusing my avatar with me. I usually go around naked.

(April 18, 2014 at 9:28 am)enrico Wrote: I dress in white but i have a black belt
around my waist.

Lazy cunt - don't you think it's about time you took off your dressing gown?

(April 18, 2014 at 9:28 am)enrico Wrote: You think you would still get to my face? Confused FallSmileConfused Fall

I know it.

(April 18, 2014 at 9:28 am)enrico Wrote: Nothing is lost anyway.
I give you one kudos for your audacity. Smile

I am humbled, o great and powerful stulte. Unfortunately, I use Adobe Audition, not Audacity.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 17, 2014 at 12:20 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote:
(April 17, 2014 at 10:20 am)enrico Wrote: We are stuck inside a body as a driver would be stuck inside a car.

Really, because cars have these fantastic appliances called 'doors'. They open and close and allow occupants of the car to enter and exit whenever they want.

Gee, i never thought that also we humans have got a door so we can get out.
If i remember that door is called SUICIDE.
Very interesting boy. Confused Fall

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: We are not the body but after so long that we are stuck inside we come
to believe that we are the body.

Quote:How do you know that? All the evidence says is that we are our body. Our mind is a manifestation of all the signals and synapses in our brain. Can you point to an example of a mind without a brain?

Who talk about the mind?
The mind is not me as the information inside the hard drive are not me.
I am talking about the I.
Mother nature put the I inside a vehicle which parallelism is in tune with the I.
As the parallelism cease to exist due to physical death the I will have to
get a new body-mind in tune with the I.

Quote:Yea that is very much a strawman there. No atheist uses that at the reason they don't believe god exists. Most atheists simply say that theists haven't met their burden of proof. That is all that is needed. There is no evidence for the existence of god, therefore I don't believe it exists.
I can now ask you the same question you asked me: Can you see now how a dogma is created? We can neither prove nor disprove your claims, but you believe in them anyway, despite plenty of evidence to the contrarty. Sounds like a dogma you have there.

In order to find out whether something exist or not you got to work in that
direction.
Have you ever been interested in knowing whether God exist or not?
Since when an atheist is interested in discover this?
So if you are not interested in God why God should be interested in you?
Dogma come when you expect God to be manifested without reciprocate and then say that there is no evidence that God exist.
Sorry boy, your dogma not mine. Cool Shades

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: Spirituality is all about stopping the cycle of birth and death or continuous reincarnation.

Quote:Fantastic! Now, please explain in detail, how exactly that works. I want to know specifics here.

Spirituality is about burning you reaction to previous action.
The cycle of action and reaction and continuous reincarnation would go on for ever otherwise.

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: Now you say this.
Months ago you were saying that life is finite.
Don't you worry i do understand very well what you
are babbling. Cool Shades

Quote:I'm going to have to explain this to you again? What is this, the third time?
I don't believe life is infinite, because there is no evidence to suggest that it is infinite. There is evidence, to support the claim that life is finite. There has never been an occasion where someone has died and come back to life. Not one.
Once again, you don't understand what I said.

The problem is not that i do not understand what you say.
The problem is that you talk bullshit as not coming back in the same body is no evidence at all.
Of course you can not coming back in the same body.
When your vehicle is rotten you take a new vehicle to continue your journey.
How do you know that you never live before?
Where is the evidence? Thinking
(April 17, 2014 at 10:57 am)Confused Ape Wrote: Are you writing from personal experience? If not, where did you get your information from?

(April 18, 2014 at 9:28 am)enrico Wrote: Personal experience although the teacher said it would happen as your meditation improve.
One thing to remember is that the bliss does not come as you start the meditation the first time.
The first time in fact is like hell.
Your body is aching, your mind con not concentrate and it is the opposite of bliss but as soon as you are able to control body and mind you start feeling bliss which increase as you go along.

Are you talking about it on the internet because you're still in pursuit of happiness? If you reach enlightenment or whatever, will you no longer feel a need to go on the internet and talk about it?

(April 18, 2014 at 9:28 am)enrico Wrote: That guru say many interesting things.
There are many gurus past and present.
If i would follow all of them i wouldn't have the time to do anything else
so i just follow my guru and i am quite happy with what i got. Worship

Who is your guru and which version of Hinduism does he teach? Does he have a website or videos on YouTube?
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
(April 18, 2014 at 10:44 am)enrico Wrote: Spirituality is all about stopping the cycle of birth and death or continuous reincarnation.

That is your dogma, boy! I say spirituality is like rubbing one out. It gives you pleasure to imagine some dramatic significance to your ordinary actions. So you keep imagining and rubbing and imagining and rubbing. Don't you know you can go blind from doing it too much, boy? Give it a rest. Try to tune into the actual world all around you for a change. Strange as it may seem, the path to enlightenment does not flow from your ass and you can't get there with your right hand. Jerkoff (Boy!)
(April 18, 2014 at 10:44 am)enrico Wrote: When your vehicle is rotten you take a new vehicle to continue your journey.
How do you know that you never live before?

How do you know that you've lived before? Where is your evidence?

(April 18, 2014 at 10:52 am)Confused Ape Wrote: Who is your guru and which version of Hinduism does he teach? Does he have a website or videos on YouTube?

My understanding is that he is a member of the Ananda Marga sect. It was started by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar and is prominent in India and Australia (where enrico lives).

[Image: sarkar-murder.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 18, 2014 at 10:44 am)enrico Wrote: Gee, i never thought that also we humans have got a door so we can get out.
If i remember that door is called SUICIDE.
Very interesting boy. Confused Fall

Not really the same as opening a car door is easy and simple and doesn't involve harming yourself in any way.

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: Who talk about the mind?
The mind is not me as the information inside the hard drive are not me.
I am talking about the I.
Mother nature put the I inside a vehicle which parallelism is in tune with the I.
As the parallelism cease to exist due to physical death the I will have to
get a new body-mind in tune with the I.

Why must the 'I' have to get a new 'body-mind'? And how do you know this?

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: In order to find out whether something exist or not you got to work in that
direction.
Have you ever been interested in knowing whether God exist or not?
Since when an atheist is interested in discover this?
So if you are not interested in God why God should be interested in you?
Dogma come when you expect God to be manifested without reciprocate and then say that there is no evidence that God exist.
Sorry boy, your dogma not mine. Cool Shades

Strawman, yet again.

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: Spirituality is about burning you reaction to previous action.
The cycle of action and reaction and continuous reincarnation would go on for ever otherwise.

And yet again, you fail to explain anything. How exactly does spirituality eliminate death? I want details, specifics, mechanisms. All you did in response to my question was assert again that spirituality stops death.

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: The problem is not that i do not understand what you say.

I beg to differ.

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: The problem is that you talk bullshit as not coming back in the same body is no evidence at all.
Of course you can not coming back in the same body.
When your vehicle is rotten you take a new vehicle to continue your journey.

OK, so give me an example of someone being reincarnated. Show me, someone in a 'new vehicle'.

(April 16, 2014 at 10:29 am)enrico Wrote: How do you know that you never live before?

Epic fail. How do you know that you have ever lived before?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(April 18, 2014 at 12:06 pm)rasetsu Wrote:
(April 18, 2014 at 10:52 am)Confused Ape Wrote: Who is your guru and which version of Hinduism does he teach? Does he have a website or videos on YouTube?

My understanding is that he is a member of the Ananda Marga sect. It was started by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar and is prominent in India and Australia (where enrico lives).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5256...murder.jpg

I did a bit of research - Controversial Indian Godmen

Quote:15.Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar : In 1971, Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar, the railway accounts clerk who founded the Ananda Marg, a socio-religious group, was arrested on a murder charge but was acquitted in 1978 by the Patna High Court.

I can now look up what this sect teaches. It's very difficult getting any idea from vague ramblings laced with umpteen smilies.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
The redneck strike again.
(April 14, 2014 at 7:27 pm)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote:
(April 14, 2014 at 4:03 pm)Jiggerj Wrote: I'm gestimating it would take about to weeks to eat everything in sight. Then I'm inviting YOU over for dinner. I've never had Enrico on rice before. :-P

Why would you want to eat crap? Is he really a mental patient?

Atavism.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atavistic_regression
I wonder why enrico is here. Most cults avoid the bright lights and try to keep their 'sacred' knowledge safe from ridicule.

Rico, do you see yourself as a sower of enlightenment or do you really hope to overcome these strange ideas of yours by exposing them to ridicule. If the latter, we're doing our level best to help.
(April 18, 2014 at 10:39 am)Stimbo Wrote: I usually go around naked.

Oh, now i understand all the melee that happen the other day outside the mental unit.
I just was leaving the unit after the end of my shift when the cops
arrived with a naked screaming chap in handcuffs.
So it was you Stimbo!
Gee, why you do this time and time again?
Can't you grow up a bit? ThinkingConfusedhock:Thinking