Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crafty Corner
RE: Crafty Corner
You made these?

AWESOME. They are lovely!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Yes I did, and it's a lot of fun. You can't tell from the pictures, but they are deer skin lined too. So they are very soft on the inside.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Wow, those dolls are pretty impressive! your mum does a great job KichigaiNeko! I am more into BJD's though, unfortunately I sold mine a long time ago and now I can't afford a new one.

Those dog collars are very nice too, they really look sturdy!
(April 30, 2014 at 7:52 am)popeyespappy Wrote: Dog collars for me.

Indeed, beautiful.

Are those rescued Greyhounds, by the way?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 30, 2014 at 8:10 am)Aisha Wrote: Wow, those dolls are pretty impressive! your mum does a great job KichigaiNeko! I am more into BJD's though, unfortunately I sold mine a long time ago and now I can't afford a new one.

Those dog collars are very nice too, they really look sturdy!

What are BJD's?

Curious about ALL craft! Tiger
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Yes the collars are sturdy, and the hounds are rescues.

[Image: 5a.jpg]
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(April 30, 2014 at 8:18 am)popeyespappy Wrote: the hounds are rescues.

Total respect, dude. Worship (large)
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Pappy, I've forgotten how gorgeous your collars are! Do you do anything else with leather, perhaps? Smile

And Kichi, there is so much delicate craftsmanship in the dolls, but unfortunately I am one of those who get's the heebie jeebies when I see porcelain dolls. Tongue The newborn baby is my favorite, the detail is amazing!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh dear, forgot about the whole creepy doll thingy.

I've lived with them for so long they don't affect me.... Undecided sorry.
I am sure I posted a response here earlier with some pictures of BJD's, but maybe I broke the rules and it got deleted?
Or did I forget to push the post reply button? I dunno, but please let me know if I did something wrong.

BJD's are ball jointed dolls KichigaiNeko. They are quite pretty Smile
Here are some on pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=BJD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nobody puts the Ramones in the corner... Brian37 3 370 May 6, 2019 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Poets Corner TwoKnives99 0 405 November 19, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: TwoKnives99
  Atheist Forums' little corner of translations Mr.Obvious 9 1722 August 7, 2017 at 3:54 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious