Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 10:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
(May 12, 2014 at 8:32 am)Riketto Wrote: You remember few weeks ago when the cops brought you
in the mental unit after they caught you walking naked in
the shopping center?

Third-party projection is not a healthy sign, mate.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
"Nurse? Yes, hello. I'm calling about the patient in ward C. Yes, the tinfoil hair guy. He seems to have gotten ahold of a laptop, and has internet access."
(May 12, 2014 at 7:10 pm)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: "Nurse? Yes, hello. I'm calling about the patient in ward C. Yes, the tinfoil hair guy. He seems to have gotten ahold of a laptop, and has internet access."

Some people should not be allowed anything sharper than a sponge. . .

Thinking
Dying to live, living to die.
We don't know for a fact that he is a Asylum patient.To me he seems like a hard core spiritualist .
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

(May 12, 2014 at 6:03 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(May 12, 2014 at 8:32 am)Riketto Wrote: You remember few weeks ago when the cops brought you
the shopping center?

I should have listen to the poor old grandma when she
was saying...........NEVER TRY TO HELP THE DONKEY
TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE......INSTEAD OF THANK YOU
HE WILL KICK YOU IN THE GUTS. Angel

(May 13, 2014 at 1:48 am)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote: We don't know for a fact that he is a Asylum patient.To me he seems like a hard core spiritualist .

Oh finally i found someone who knows the meaning of SPIRITUALIST.
I thought nobody in this forum could explain me the meaning of that
word.
Now thanks to Mothoni i will finally learn the meaning.
Please Mothoni don't let me wait any longer or i will go mad. Worship (large)

Stimbo Wrote:God" is a screaming child in Ethiopia whose kidneys have shut down and is about to die from starvation. "God" is a dumpster in Vatican City where urchins (just as in every city in the world) feed on refuse, while the wealthiest and most powerful social organization in the world decadently spends its money just a few blocks away on big hats, gold crosses and silver chalices and continuing to exploit the poorest people in the world in "God's" name. "God" is hate, "God" is stupidity, "God" is the scum on the bottom of your shoe. "God" is not pretty and "God" does not care.
I found my "God," then I killed it.

So you already work out that God and the religions go hand in hand.
I guess you also got the evidence to show that in a court of law.
Good. Then i will see you in court. Worship
Next.
Considering that your judgement are top let me ask you how would
you deal with this case.
You got an ugly fat man who cause the ruin of .......a screaming child in Ethiopia whose kidneys have shut down and is about to die from starvation...........how would you judge that man?
Would you think that he should experience the same suffering in a next life?
I may understand that you may not believe in reincarnation but would be
a fair punishment or what else would you do to punish that man? Thinking
(May 13, 2014 at 1:48 am)Mothonis_Cathicgal Wrote: We don't know for a fact that he is a Asylum patient.To me he seems like a hard core spiritualist .

Now you're just splitting hairs.
(May 13, 2014 at 10:25 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote:

Now you're just splitting hairs.
win
Hey guys, guess who this is:

[Image: IMG_0367large.jpg]
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(May 12, 2014 at 6:03 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
the shopping center?

Look mate, all i am asking is to see if anybody has got a clue
about religion, philosophy and other issues like whether man
is veg or omnivore but nobody seems to know.
Strange indeed considering that these guys post in these forum
time and time again.
Do i ask too much mate? Thinking

(May 13, 2014 at 12:01 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: Hey guys, guess who this is:

Bla, bla bla......

Riketto already had the straight jacket idea few post ago.
Can't you be a bit more original by coming up with your
own ideas?
Are you a parrot that repeat what other people say? SmileConfused FallSmile
Are you a parrot that repeat what other people say?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech