Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 3:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unlimited Supply Game
RE: The Unlimited Supply Game
So much you in fact spontaneously burst in flames.

Unlimited ability to speak in tongues.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Someone accuses you of witchcraft...in Gambia

Unlimited freedom
(September 28, 2014 at 3:27 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: Unlimited freedom

Every molecule in your body flies away freely.

Unlimited caffeine.
You get crazy and eat a baby which will get you in prison

Unlimited tender babies
But no barbecue sauce for them. Sad

Unlimited Satanic powers.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
San Jorge cuts your dragon off

Unlimited thick skin
But, everyone treats you with kindness so it doesn't matter. (You meant metaphorically, right?) Wink

Unlimited fun
... You are made of.

Unlimited ability to park your car anywhere.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Wherever you go a laser gun is targeting you

Unlimited laser vision
You kill everyone you see.

Unlimited cookies!