Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
RE: Hi everyone
(June 26, 2010 at 10:47 am)Purple Rabbit Wrote: Yeah I know. They need social media to get a feeling of being alife. And in general the religious kind wants to die real fast to get across.
Greets, Rabbit.

I won't do it for them, but I'll gladly move into the right lane to let them pass.
God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.
Quote:with no happy Saerules to blow away the black clouds that descend upon the dreary forum-folk.

I was born dreary, dear!
(June 26, 2010 at 6:35 am)Saerules Wrote:
(June 26, 2010 at 6:23 am)Scented Nectar Wrote: This place has become my new atheist forum fave.
And who is the sexy and cute diva what makes it so? ^_^

I'll give you a hint... when she leaves: the forum stops thriving, and goes on its survival cycle. Wink
If I say it's you, will I get one of those cookies I see other forum members getting? I'm kind of hungry right now, with a sweet tooth. Lunch is going to be pancakes, but I need something to tide me over. Smile
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
Scented Nectar Wrote:If I say it's you, will I get one of those cookies I see other forum members getting? I'm kind of hungry right now, with a sweet tooth. Lunch is going to be pancakes, but I need something to tide me over.

Yesh ^_^ Here's an extra one for you right now: Cookie

I'll give you 8 more cookies if you say it is me Skunk

Minimalist Wrote:I was born dreary, dear!

Dreary suits you Tongue It looks unnatural on other people Undecided
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 29, 2010 at 2:53 pm)Saerules Wrote: Yesh ^_^ Here's an extra one for you right now: Cookie

I'll give you 8 more cookies if you say it is me Skunk
Ah cookies, I say "It's you". Or if you meant that literally, I say "it is me Skunk". Yeah, I know, I think I'm funny sometimes, groan...
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
Dammit... now i must give you 8 cookies >_<

Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie

And I hope you choke on them! Mad Scientist
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Yippeee, 8 of them! I'm going to try not to choke though, because if I do, how will I then thank you and go on to tell everyone how you make the best cookies in the world? Uh oh, I have a sweet tooth again. Even with 8 cookies, I might run out. Mmm, cookies, I'm going to have to make some for real one of these days. There's nothing like made from scratch ones.