Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2024, 5:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the Problem
RE: This is the Problem
How long are we going to stare at this turd before flushing?
Flush it! flush it down!

This one is an obvious PoeTroll and not a particularly good one at that.
Noooooooooooooo!!!!! I like bullshit
There is no forum rule about being stupid, for all I know. I still lack evidence to claim troll, so yeah, carry on Dodgy
LETS EET DA POOPOO!!!!!
(October 24, 2014 at 1:12 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: LETS EET DA POOPOO!!!!!

You, are not helping Devil
So here's a question for you, OP: You say the old testament was Jewish stuff and doesn't apply to you. Fine. But it is still the same god, yes?

So, was that god just a horrible monster for thousands of years and then got better? And you willingly opt to follow the greatest mass murderer in history (Noah's flood has a rather stunning body count.)?

And based upon this stunningly poor decision you have made, you wish for us to respect your ability to form a cogent argument and present evidence, so that we too can follow the most prolific serial killer in the world? Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Too bad those escape goats they call gods, can't be blamed for what they do, huh? Angel
OP: Not for nothing, but isn't there a bridge you're supposed to be under?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 24, 2014 at 3:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: OP: Not for nothing, but isn't there a bridge you're supposed to be under?

Boru

I am too lazy to get a not sure if meme... Coffee