Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 6:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is unreasonable
RE: Atheism is unreasonable
(November 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Shut up I'm on mobile.

So am I most of the time and will be again, once it's back from repair. Thing is, it's not much more effort to type the BBCode.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 12, 2014 at 2:36 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(November 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Shut up I'm on mobile.

So am I most of the time and will be again, once it's back from repair. Thing is, it's not much more effort to type the BBCode.

But I'm also lazy so there!
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Me too.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I can see another formal debate coming up. Who's lazier when on mobile?
Dying to live, living to die.
Is it a point in my favour if I say that, most of the time, I'll read a post that really fires me up and makes me want to give a detailed reply. Then I'll see how long the post is and decide it's too much bother on mobile.
I view AF on my mobile but don't sign in or post.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm definetely too clumsy to work the keyboard on my mobile.

Hey, I grew up in the 60ies and 70ies when all this new stuff hadn't been around.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 12, 2014 at 3:16 pm)abaris Wrote: I'm definetely too clumsy to work the keyboard on my mobile.

Hey, I grew up in the 60ies and 70ies when all this new stuff hadn't been around.

I'm so lazy i use speech to text.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(November 12, 2014 at 4:12 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(November 12, 2014 at 3:16 pm)abaris Wrote: I'm definetely too clumsy to work the keyboard on my mobile.

I'm so lazy i use speech to text.

I'm so lazy I just let others reply to long posts then give them a like if I agree.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I am too lazy to read long posts on mobile.

I am usually too lazy to read through all the earlier responses on any thread, so if the thread generates some capricious interest, I might respond to which ever post catches my eye, even if it is 20 pages back.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The balance of an unreasonable lifestyle Castle 91 14817 September 22, 2011 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: frankiej